Page 5821 of 8750
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116401 - 08-18-2019, 15:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
so they are associating gun ownership with being a slave owner..more shame tactics?
Maybe if the slaves had guns they wouldn't have been slaves

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116402 - 08-18-2019, 16:00
Or maybe if the democrat party didn't exist..

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
116403 - 08-18-2019, 16:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Maybe if the slaves had guns they wouldn't have been slaves
they couldn't have had guns b/c they're ******s from darkest africa and didn't have even the bottom end of that tech tree

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116404 - 08-18-2019, 16:49
I think Hillary tried that. Do it again.. I dare you

Trump cites report Biden may scale back campaign schedule: 'If I ever did that it would be over'

Quote:
In the report, published Thursday by The Hill, unidentified “Biden allies” suggest that Biden limit his campaign stops before the 2020 election to minimize the bad publicity resulting from his verbal blunders. The allies claim that cutting back on appearances would also prevent critics, including President Trump, from suggesting the 76-year-old Biden is too old and not mentally fit to be president.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116405 - 08-18-2019, 16:53
Allllrighty then. I forget.. who hates Jews? Was it just Republicans?

Ohio white nationalist arrested after threatening attack on Jewish community center.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116406 - 08-18-2019, 17:21
Rasmussen: New Poll Shows Voters Trust Political News About The Same Amount As They Trust Wikipedia | Video | RealClearPolitics

Quote:
"The media has a huge credibility problem and it's always had the problem," he explained. "Oh, we talk about it differently today. Now we talk about it as a political bias. I think the issues have always been there. I mean, people were complaining about the bias of Walter Cronkite back in the 1960s."

He continued: "78% of voters say that what reporters do with political news is promote their agenda. They think they use incidents as props for their agenda rather than seeking accurately record what happened. Only 14% think that a journalist is actually reporting what happened... If a reporter found out something that would hurt their favorite candidate, only 36% of voters think that they would report that.

"So voters are looking at them as a political activist, not as a source of information," he concluded.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116407 - 08-18-2019, 18:20
tfw despite some validity in conservative's feels about white replacement, the only effective throw they have against illegal immigration requires support for social programs, education, and healthcare. keeping these programs strong for americans justifies strong border policy.

tfw their donors and bosses won't allow that because muh tax dolar and muh bootstraps. tfw tramp stirring up white nationalist feels results in ****bags like pictured a few posts above go shooting up jewish community centers and mexicans. tfw tramp appoints a bagel to the nro. tfw wh*te bois lash out without plan or reason and get smacked down with ((blessings))

tfw no face

muh tax dolar

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116408 - 08-18-2019, 19:59
what does any of that even mean

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
116409 - 08-18-2019, 20:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Allllrighty then. I forget.. who hates Jews? Was it just Republicans?

Ohio white nationalist arrested after threatening attack on Jewish community center.

I'll be the first to say it...he really looks like a jew. Probably a crypto jew who just went off the deep end like Nikolas Cruz.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
116410 - 08-18-2019, 20:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
I agree. I can't make any sense of what Clu wrote. It's completely incoherent.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
116411 - 08-18-2019, 20:35
Quote:
i'll let ~the man~ tell u wat it means:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NofDnJldrE

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116412 - 08-18-2019, 20:38
doh

nsa not nro

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116413 - 08-18-2019, 20:39
even on tw I get no respect

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116414 - 08-18-2019, 22:02
don't worry clu
i get most of this
nonsense

Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
tfw despite some validity in conservative's feels about white replacement, the only effective throw they have against illegal immigration requires support for social programs, education, and healthcare. keeping these programs strong for americans justifies strong border policy.

(^^^snophts rates this partially true^^^)

tfw their donors and bosses won't allow that because muh tax dolar and muh bootstraps.
(^^^not sure not sure... money givers to the right won't let us get rid of programs? not sure not sure^^^)

tfw tramp stirring up white nationalist feels results in ****bags like pictured a few posts above go shooting up jewish community centers and mexicans.
(^^^trump is not the one stirring this up; it's been there awhile and President Donald Trump maybe the only one to bridge us)

tfw tramp appoints a bagel to the nsa. tfw wh*te bois lash out without plan or reason and get smacked down with ((blessings))
(^^can't we all just get along...
not with the muslims though ok no mslims)
tfw no face
(^the powers that be^)
muh tax dolar
(^^wat me?^^)

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-19-2019 at 00:43..
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116415 - 08-18-2019, 23:33
that bagel might come around to bite *you*

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
116416 - 08-19-2019, 00:13
Quote:
don't try making sense of what TW's smallest brain pukes out

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
116417 - 08-19-2019, 00:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasic View Post
don't try making sense of what TW's smallest brain pukes out
ez ez ez.. he has aspirations you know

now give him a trophy

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116418 - 08-19-2019, 00:16
most likely to exceed

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
116419 - 08-19-2019, 00:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
I'll be the first to say it...he really looks like a jew. Probably a crypto jew who just went off the deep end like Nikolas Cruz.
HAHAHAH. The article says he had a 40 cal ANTI-TANK gun!!!!!

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116420 - 08-19-2019, 00:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
that bagel might come around to bite *you*
ya
tell the world about it...

Page 5821 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot