Nofix & Stilgar: i'm calling you out (Kura-Fu)

so why is tsetse all secretive all of the sudden? i liked him better when he just made mediocre t2 maps and played on the pond 24/7

Usually when you put someone on ignore, you would essentially be ignoring that person. Why did TseTse put Kurayami on ignore (only b/c of a dare guys, not because he got butt hurt) yet continue to talk about him and quote himself over and over in an attempt to rile him? Last time I checked, that isn’t how ignoring someone works. Maybe I’m wrong? Dunno!

btw this thread is really embarrassing.

how does someone get so angry at someone on the internet that they have to pull this childish bullshit

im so angry, guys.

really.

edit: oh, and im really worried about my e-cred among the kinds of trolls on threads like this :D

24yu0km.jpg

Holy fucking batman. Internet fights are so fucking gay. You realise you can't troll kura because he pulls of the

"actually i'm trolling all you guys rofl rofl rofl" shit.

Gweedo, I don't think that you want to be the one guy in this thread that is siding with TseTse just because I make fun of you.

I'm just saying.

im so angry, guys.

really.

edit: oh, and im really worried about my e-cred among the kinds of trolls on threads like this :D

bro you really don't get it

your sarcastic "im so angry" shit is getting old. incase you didn't realize, you're pretty transparent when you get emotional. kurayami got to you and you made this thread as some sort of pathetic revenge.

stop being lame, its not the end of the fucking world if you don't get every victory against him.

Last edited:
bro you really don't get it

your sarcastic "im so angry" shit is getting old. incase you didn't realize, you're pretty transparent when you get emotional. kurayami got to you and you made this thread as some sort of pathetic revenge.

stop being lame, its not the end of the fucking world if you don't get every victory against him.

It's not even about "victory over him..."
You owned yourself. ;)

Much better maneuver on Kuras part would have been to not show at all in this thread - 100% complete self pwn 

flame away... bump away.

feel free to put me on ignore if it bothers you so much :D

im just posting pics...

I'm too lazy to go back and find the quote, but you said it was easy to troll kura, so I'll go ahead and assumed that you believe you're trolling.

well a prerequisite for it to be considered a troll is for it to fool someone into believing you're telling the truth.

what you're doing is not trolling, it's childish flaming at best.

let me use an example, kura said "I only post from work" which was obviously a parody. but you took it seriously, therefore you're being trolled; notice how it wasn't even supposed to be a troll yet your desperate will to try to "own" him led you to fool yourself.

in a very hyperbolic way this is what happened:

hey guys, I can fly! - kura
lol no you can't, do you really think I will believe that you can fly? WRONG! I'll show the whole forum that you're lying and you're gonna get owned by me. -tsetse

what I'm trying to prove here is that you are absolutely retarded. I am taking into consideration that this could be an e-persona created by you to fool everyone, and I really hope this is an e-persona cause otherwise the gene pool is deeply tainted.

ps: I guess I wrote too much which kind of makes my first phrase contradictory but fuck it.

ps: I guess I wrote too much which kind of makes my first phrase contradictory but fuck it.

:nag:

Yer sure hot and bothered over nothing.

The truth... this thread was aimed at fun photochops. Nothing more.

The fact that kura felt the need to come here and snap is just funny.

The truth... this thread was aimed at fun photochops. Nothing more.

seriously? there is already a thread dedicated to kurayami photochops. and there is no need for another one, that's the truth.

and to almost all of the posters in this thread its really obvious as to what you are trying to do. i wouldn't take that route if i were you.

The fact that kura felt the need to come here and snap is just funny.

where did kurayami snap?

also, how come you think everyone on this forum is naïve and will buy this petty shit you're trying to sell? it’s weird. you should probably try a new approach.

Back