J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

I read every single motherfucking reply :/ too sooooooooo long :(

GJ not screwing yourself by doing something stupid.

But we COULD launch a counterattack if he does something yet again. LA area, but wherin?

Paladin-5 said:
here's the pics:

goatse.jpg

It actually looks like nspectre is trying not to laugh his ass off.
Bwahhahaa..
Good One Jeremy Ya cock suck.. i love it when people own themselves.

Putrid said:
that would be so romantic, can you imagine a relationship where a guy goatses the girl and she tubs him back, then they fall madly in love...

:D

Sigh

My goal is to marry someone like you

or Mofo but he's allready taken

had Jeremy Daspin III done something like making a tubgirl bumpersticker with the inscription of F4$ and stuck it on the car without spec noticeing, that would have been appropriate. That would be owning Spec.

That would have rocked.

Yoderfunk said:
It actually looks like nspectre is trying not to laugh his ass off.
Bwahhahaa..
Good One Jeremy Ya cock suck.. i love it when people own themselves.
yea. looks like it to me too :lol:

side note: why in the first picture does this fagget have a gaping smile as wide as the pic he is holding? Maybe he likes da cock?

k. so i read the majority of this post last night and I just saw the pictures. If some fuckstick actually came up to me to start some shit over something like that, not to mention stepping up to my vehicle and putting his grill in my face, I would have no qualms about knocking his fucking teeth out the back of his neck.

Props to Nspectre for keeping his cool, but I would have laid that fucker out flat.

I swear to god that dude has arms the size of pencils. He needs to workout before he tries starting shit in real life.

So how did this all start in the first place?

Col hosted pics of his house or something?

Was he part of TW at one point?

Back