Alex Jones just got deleted ( Fahrenheit 451 for reelz) by Skeletor666 - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Alex Jones just got deleted ( Fahrenheit 451 for reelz)
Page 9 of 44
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
161 - 08-07-2018, 18:13
**** google and youtube anyway, use *****ute

Sponsored Links
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
162 - 08-07-2018, 18:19
reeeeeeeeesist

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
163 - 08-07-2018, 18:25
and of course, while people tell you that you are free to not use youtube and go anywhere else to host your videos because free market and it will be just as good and easy to find somewhere else, at the same time they make fun of you for "reeeeesisting" youtube and possibly boycotting them because what difference will that make, they are too huge to fail now and you are stupid lol

cael
VeteranXX
Old
164 - 08-07-2018, 18:28
god i can't believe alex jones was violating our youtube boycott, doesn't he know what happened to james damore?

Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
165 - 08-07-2018, 18:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
no one is being systematically removed

just Alex Jones
were you not going to reply to the posts pointing out where you were wrong with this statement?

There have been numerous posts pointing to sources showing that quite a few people other than alex jones have been banned from twitter and youtube.

Or just ignore them since you are wrong.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
166 - 08-07-2018, 18:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantric Rex View Post
were you not going to reply to the posts pointing out where you were wrong with this statement?

There have been numerous posts pointing to sources showing that quite a few people other than alex jones have been banned from twitter and youtube.

Or just ignore them since you are wrong.
I'll just refer you to "anyone who seriously thinks Alex Jones is being axed for political reasons is a total ****ing moron

C. R. E. A. M

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
167 - 08-07-2018, 18:38
Quote:
I'll just refer you to "anyone who seriously thinks Alex Jones is being axed for political reasons is a total ****ing moron

C. R. E. A. M
oh, so you should be able to list the exact reasons why he is being removed from all of those platforms at the same time. Thanks, I'll be waiting here for the list.

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
168 - 08-07-2018, 18:43
while we wait for more details on the specifics of alex jones (if we get more details)

you can enjoy some massive reeeeeee the likes of which few have seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SIQkSb_wtk

groove
VeteranXX
Old
169 - 08-07-2018, 18:49
dang i didnt know alex jones was the first person banned from youtube

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
170 - 08-07-2018, 18:50
Haha, **** that Irish mother****er.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
171 - 08-07-2018, 18:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
oh, so you should be able to list the exact reasons why he is being removed from all of those platforms at the same time. Thanks, I'll be waiting here for the list.
they're probably all owned by the one same Jewish guy lol

hosting people like AJ isn't good press or good business

seriously though why are you going to bat for a guy who has made it his career to scam gullible Americans? he's a ****ing parasite

Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
172 - 08-07-2018, 19:04
I love these vague terms "scam" - scam how? Buy selling vitamins? Like GNC?

Alex Jones "bullied" He used "hateful" language.

The left are a bunch of cry babies that whine and piss and moan when they cant win. Take the election. They havnt shut up yet about it.

The fact is that Alex Jones has not said anything that Bill Mahr , Louis Farrakan, Kathy Griffin has not said.

The left is defending it because he is a right leaning radio host and the left can not win with their ****ty left ideas.

Even Vanster had to try and use the constitution and capitalism to when trying to justify Jones be booted from youtube. Because the left has no ideas that are worth a ****.

Last edited by Tantric Rex; 08-07-2018 at 19:07..
ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
173 - 08-07-2018, 19:15
Quote:
they're probably all owned by the one same Jewish guy lol

hosting people like AJ isn't good press or good business

seriously though why are you going to bat for a guy who has made it his career to scam gullible Americans? he's a ****ing parasite
Whats the difference with him or Louise Mensch or Maxine Waters who calls for riots in the streets?

Conspiracy Theorist are not a right only group and dumb dumbs will listen to anything or anyone that they want to listen to.

Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
174 - 08-07-2018, 19:23
and yet this is still on youtube: TEDx tries to Normalise Pedophilia ðŸ˜* (Full Video) - YouTube

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
175 - 08-07-2018, 19:40
**** TED talks too. Smug mother****ers.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
176 - 08-07-2018, 19:49
Who the **** is TED and why is he getting to talk so much?

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
177 - 08-07-2018, 19:56
Even with hosting your own site, the search engines will never list it, search results will always be biased a certain way and idiots like this guy will just get buried.

Probably not a bad thing really

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
178 - 08-07-2018, 19:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
and yet this is still on youtube: TEDx tries to Normalise Pedophilia ðŸ˜* (Full Video) - YouTube
Ties into the real trigger point that caused Alex Jones to get #Shoahed from all these tech platforms at once

We're getting a lot of requests to take down this @RealAlexJones video. We're not going to delete it, we're going to promote it

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
179 - 08-07-2018, 20:39

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
180 - 08-07-2018, 20:40
I haven't been keeping up with the whole Alex Jones thing but I did see a decent argument earlier.

For most people the argument is "they're private companies, they can do what they want with their platforms. Free speech only applies to public platforms."

Where does "private" end though? What if his website host decides they don't want his content on their servers anymore? Alright he can host the website on his own server. What if his ISP doesn't want to provide service to his servers anymore? Could he be effectively silenced (as far as the internet goes) if the rabbit hole went deep enough since there isn't really a "public" internet?

I didn't have a response for that one. I guess he could still go yell on some (public) street corner somewhere (although that would probably be "disturbing the peace" lol).

Last edited by Bughead; 08-07-2018 at 20:42..
Page 9 of 44

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Alex Jones just got deleted ( Fahrenheit 451 for reelz)

Social Website Bullshit