Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes 20th Anniversary Weekend
Page 2 of 17
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
21 - 07-27-2018, 00:39
What do you call a cheater who goes on to have an impressive career after they claim they aren't cheating anymore?

A cheater.

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 07-27-2018, 00:56
skillz u fuking suk bruh i bet dutch would own u nonstop at starsiege:TRIBES ur not a cheater has been ur a never was

~COACH REILLY OUT~

sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 07-27-2018, 01:30
its ok FooL losing 5x in a row will sour most.

I never used happy flag, I used red mines and epac diamonds to find them on spawn. I was HO. Not everyone on NuTz had cheats, and how they came around was not like most think or assume. They were also not the first or the last. I can name at least 3 other teams, a top team that used them in matches. -W- did not use cheats in any match. I reviewed all the demos and gutpile refused to play if he ever saw any cheating, heard about it, or anything. he was my farmer that owned you all so hard and was 54 lol Believe what you want buddy, but believe this, go get ur z2 butt buddies if you can, and lets do this LAN and well all have 0 ping, new PCs, and no excuses. Like i said I doubt enough old teams and players are around, or care enough to play. They loved the game back then- but how much really? its a weekend. Its a game, its a free entry and a TOP prize. Do what you wish, I really give no ****s. I will spend my money and time on other things and still hold almost all the records in Tribes. No matter what- FACTS.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 07-27-2018, 01:34
bruh this is like tfa taking more box office than gone with the wind in terms of raw number of dollars

ur nowhere near the market share PLUS u conveniently waited 2 come out (lol get it) until after **** became softer

no matter what- FACTS

p.s. pls write more paragraphs about the ****s u don't give

Raven|E
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 07-27-2018, 01:56
i'll come to vegas to tribe

wtf eat apples
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 07-27-2018, 02:00
road trip?

Skeletor666
Merried Man4
Old
27 - 07-27-2018, 02:18
drink beer **** *****es and play tribes???

Where dis at I'll resurrect Mofo for a day to help us network

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
28 - 07-27-2018, 04:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by sKILLz View Post
its ok FooL losing 5x in a row will sour most.

I never used happy flag, I used red mines and epac diamonds to find them on spawn. I was HO. Not everyone on NuTz had cheats, and how they came around was not like most think or assume. They were also not the first or the last. I can name at least 3 other teams, a top team that used them in matches. -W- did not use cheats in any match. I reviewed all the demos and gutpile refused to play if he ever saw any cheating, heard about it, or anything. he was my farmer that owned you all so hard and was 54 lol Believe what you want buddy, but believe this, go get ur z2 butt buddies if you can, and lets do this LAN and well all have 0 ping, new PCs, and no excuses. Like i said I doubt enough old teams and players are around, or care enough to play. They loved the game back then- but how much really? its a weekend. Its a game, its a free entry and a TOP prize. Do what you wish, I really give no ****s. I will spend my money and time on other things and still hold almost all the records in Tribes. No matter what- FACTS.
Nothing to be sour about, I'm perfectly content with my mediocre tribes career as a non cheater. I can own how I played. I was always fine with winning or losing based on my merit as a player. Maybe you win those games without cheats, probably even, but you went and tainted them anyway. It's a shame really, you'll always have that asterisk.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
29 - 07-27-2018, 09:33
Is this a lan party

Thresh
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 07-27-2018, 10:39
Drama llama 20 years later lmao

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
31 - 07-27-2018, 12:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipeout5555 View Post
fool i gotta ask, why are you so into punishing people in a 20 year old video game? whats with being so judicious? is this just some drama creation talking point flame bait?
Not trying to be punishing, just calling a spade a spade. If he'd ever shown even an ounce of remorse or humility for it, instead of constantly touting his "success" I'd probably leave it alone.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
32 - 07-27-2018, 12:37
I can't argue with his contributions over the last 15 years, I haven't played tribes in over a decade. Though I don't think altruistic behavior makes up for crimes of the past unless that person acknowledges the mistakes, owns them, and doesn't tout them as some sort of achievement. Maybe it sounds harsh, but I don't see a reason to forgive cheating because he continued to support the game he loved to cheat in for 17 years.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
33 - 07-27-2018, 12:54
I'm not trying to force anyone to do anything. He's free to act however he wants to act, and brag about whatever he wants to brag about. All I'm saying it why I won't ever respect it. If he doesn't give a **** about my opinion, which I doubt he does, that's the end of it.

Lyon
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 07-27-2018, 13:14
At the end of the day ya'll better come back and play some Tribes. I'd prefer to keep this as drama free as possible but I think some old rivalries and grudges could be fun .

braski
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 07-27-2018, 16:00
So what does skillz do for a living?

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 07-27-2018, 17:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
The plan is to play as much base as possible. The main reason I'm working to organize this is to play base. I hope people who know how to play base sign up and come play. Right now the community is only LT and although we've had over 20 people on the server quite a bit recently no one has favorites set or understands how to play base.
+rep

Let's try to get NoFix in too

Goshin, this is your last shot to play the most incredible game ever and finally be part of this community.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
37 - 07-27-2018, 20:49
never

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
38 - 07-28-2018, 02:14
*sigh* ok then, I'll bring the steamed diapers and fresh turd cutters.

sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 07-28-2018, 02:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Nothing to be sour about, I'm perfectly content with my mediocre tribes career as a non cheater. I can own how I played. I was always fine with winning or losing based on my merit as a player. Maybe you win those games without cheats, probably even, but you went and tainted them anyway. It's a shame really, you'll always have that asterisk.
Wrong

Tune into the POD cast. I stopped happy flag from being released to the masses for along time begging him to not ruin the game. Not to keep it for us but not let it out and ruin the game I LOVED and the only game ive still ever played comp matches and had a team in. I bought a PC at 19 just for Tribes.

The way it came about was not on the intent to cheat. Happy did that on his own. I tried to stop him and from sending it to everyone and ruining the game a long time before it did end. So if you really want to hear FACTS and what happen? Tune in.

You are wrong. I saved tribes from happy releasing it to everyone right away, containing him best i could. Then his ego and pride of running other games took over, and he gave it to Monkey B and snow. And then others were made- cheats. S3 used them on 5150 on CoN and many others made and used them besides NuTz.

I made -W- to get away from that all and did not invite happy to -W- or anyone Isuspected would cheat. I reviewed demos with Gutpile who said he wouldn't play if he saw anyone cheating- and he never did in 48 matches, No one else did either looking at EVERY DEMO that was required to be recorded and reviewed. Nothing 0 with all the eyes on us. WAHHHH sorry buddy facts are facts. I will tell them all on the POD cast, and i have no reason to lie 20 years later.

I have real life **** going on that makes this a waste of my time but here I am offering a VEGAS LAN for FREE if you can get at least 7 of you're team back with free entry and a big top prize.

I loved tribes so much and I kept -W- alive and Tribes 1 base alive for YEARS as the team to beat- challenge and practice for. If you cannot accept that? Than after 20 years you still have not grown up much or have the ability to think outside the box. Only I know the truth- and it will be all said on the cast. Any questions? Anyone can ask.. I could have pulled TOP leaders from teams to -W- over the years when we were #1 and got better. Taking leaders from those teams would have made them break up and fold.

I was the evil leader all wanted to beat- and all wanted to play on my team at the same time- You do not know the PM messages i got from people begging to join -W- and even NuTz. Everyone wanted to beat -W- and bust -W- for cheating. Guess what? They didn't do either.

I will show up on the pod cast 100%. If I see interest from at least 7 people from original old teams wanting to play, and they are allowed to combine 7 other randoms- and the interest for the LAN is high- It could happen. I do not see you FooL doing anything but making the same old whiny now old man posts about **** 20 years ago. I am trying to give the best game ever 1 more Tournament and LAN in Vegas for the 20 y ear reunion because I want to cheat at a LAN? lol I dare you to make a team and come try and beat -W- at a LAN. I will have 8 of my starters and a better player than gutpile to farm and play D. Sad thing you fail to also remember, as much as people hate me, I have more that LOVE ME.

Good luck with ur **** poor attitude on a positive post about the best game ever, trying to make something fun for all for FREE. Leave it up to old grumpy men who lost to me every time for years to sour the post up. Thing is I don't care if you play, I want 5150, S3, POE, IE, and you know the good teams you also never beat or even played a top match against.

Sucks when I end up with all the records for Tribes eh?Most Games played? Most scrims played? Most match wins? Most match wins as a leader. Most matches played as a leader/player ( i never missed one) Over 200 match wins.

Ya FooL it was all happy flag in NuTz lol. FooL is a great name for you, 20 years later it still works. Taint my rep lol. 44-4 buddy demos every game no cheating- GG you all got waxed. I dare you to come to vegas with ur teams and try and beat -W- 20 years later. We will wax you all live with 0 ping, When its over? Well you wont show up anyways because then you have to see my face to face and say thank you doing this- which you probably do not have enough integrity to do. You rather sit at home and be a key board warrior about things 20 years ago. I did more for this game than you ever did x 1000

Sucks to be a FooL

Last edited by sKILLz; 07-28-2018 at 02:46..
sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 07-28-2018, 02:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
skillz u fuking suk bruh i bet dutch would own u nonstop at starsiege:TRIBES ur not a cheater has been ur a never was

~COACH REILLY OUT~
I beat Dutch on every base team be played in. Every match in base Tribes Dutch was a NON FACTOR. LT? Monster. Base CTF matches? ladder? He was not who we worried about. He was not the best team player in base, he was easily distracted and his HO got owned by our defense constantly. He didn't punish our bases, or make a big impact in any base CTF match he played vs us.

Dutch is a unreal LT player, dueler, but 10vs10 CTF top base matches- always a non factor or didn't play to his potential(pressures a *****). His teams always lost with Dutch as one of the "best" players in Tribes. Our HO was the best hands down. Our defense and farming was the best.

That is why we won in -W- 95% of the time. HOF? Deathavoc. surefire and Myst on defense. Dutch got owned 80% of his runs buy our HoF and light D and farmers, because our HO owned their base(slotr 9n9 sKILLz Noto) most often. He ran into a wall of turrets lasers mines at our base and never did **** to impact the matches. CTF is teamwork, and I lead the team different than any other leader- ask anyone. You are just wrong.

try again

Page 2 of 17

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes 20th Anniversary Weekend

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
20th anniversary , reunion , tournament , tribes , tribes 1