College Football 2018-2019

The Magical Zoo

Veteran XV
SabansEmails.jpg

829e1726d0aa14d8a79d4e06d8c4c874.jpg

Only 57 fuckin' days to go. Thank god.

Last edited:
PSU mismanaged Barkley's potential Heisman season last year so this may actually work out in that we won't miss him too much this season. There are a lot of talented backs waiting to step up. Should be a good season for us again.

PSU mismanaged Barkley's potential Heisman season last year so this may actually work out in that we won't miss him too much this season. There are a lot of talented backs waiting to step up. Should be a good season for us again.

lol

I thought PSU was top 2 team in the country by season's end. ESPN decides the Heisman.

edit: meaning I thought they were playing like a top 2 team by season's end, not their actual ranking

Last edited:
Jim Harbaugh and the flying Jim Harbaughs will win the Harbaugh conference championship and the go on to win the Harbaugh bowl. Harbaugh will also win the Harbaugh trophy.

longhorns will arrive from their long walk in wilderness and i'll be so happy

or you know, we'll suck again

god dammit

what up, psu bud :king:

Back