[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What if you housed that guy with the families of little chidrens and he rapes them?

1529419731250.jpg

Soo fucked

Gowdy scorches Comey in blistering opening statement at IG hearing

Referring to IG findings that Comey defied his superiors in his handling of the Clinton email case, Gowdy accused the ex-director of essentially operating by his own rules.

"We see Jim Comey and Jim Comey alone deciding which DOJ policies to follow and which to ignore," he said.

Gowdy accused Comey of watering down his initial statement on the investigation's findings and making other decisions on his own. While Comey has suggested he acted unilaterally out of concern for the Justice Department's handling of the case, Gowdy questioned why he didn't seek a special counsel -- as he indirectly did regarding concerns about the Trump administration.

“Instead, he appointed himself FBI director, attorney general, special counsel, lead investigator and the general arbiter of what is good and right in the world according to him,” Gowdy said.

It is fun to try to climb in someone like Triple's head. You know he is screaming inside.. so mad and lost he lashes out with pictures :lol:

triple's argument technique is mostly to just employ logical fallacies and then dump out when presented an escape opportunity. It's so textbook that if I thought he were doing it on purpose I'd have to consider him a genius.

Sure.. why not? They won't mind

Should N.J. taxpayers pay for lawyers for immigrants facing deportation? Here's what a report says.

"New Jersey should create a universal representation program that is publicly-funded to provide free, court-appointed counsel to low-income immigrants in New Jersey who are detained and facing deportation in immigration courts," wrote Erika Nava, a policy analyst with the think tank and the author of the report.

:rofl: at some point people get sick of being nickel and dimed.. soon

triple's argument technique is mostly to just employ logical fallacies and then dump out when presented an escape opportunity. It's so textbook that if I thought he were doing it on purpose I'd have to consider him a genius.

I think triple makes the case for a female being trapped in a males body

Triple is owned with link after link demonstrating this practice has taken place for years in America

Yet he still remains a partisan homer who suddenly cares about foreign children

Fuckin eh lmao

Build the children a city! And schools!

I've been commenting on this very thing lately. It's amazing that the CFR controlled, corporate media refuses to talk about this in the manner that it deserves. We have proven illegal activity coming from people that were literally in control of the DNC servers and yet the media and Mueller refuse to even look at the possibility that the DNC 'leaks' came from the Anwans.

No, no... it came from Russia. :rofl:

Back