Spry died of an apparent brain aneurysm

I was on my way to see them... or atleast, the new Jerry Only version... but regardless, making a gross assumption based off one or two photographs has a representation of the way I present my self on a total basis is absurd. Am I to gather that Spry dies every day due to this thread?

Spry will be dying everyday for the rest of his life

Unbelievably sad. Spry was one of the people who made this game more fun than it would have otherwise been. His sense of humor and personality were infectious and I will miss him.

KJ, I'd like to send his family a personal note, even if it's just an email. If you have the contact info please forward it to me at jthunderx@gmail.com.

Love you and miss you spry.

j_t

I do actually have his contact info. But I am really trying to mull over the idea of any of his e-friends sending something to his family, especially so soon after the event. In all honesty if I do send them something relatively annoymous, a montage if you will, I will be doing it myself. I do not trust the information being made public at all. I'll let you know in a few days, if you are on TS later I'll come chat to you.

too fucking young, spry

i bet you really had untapped autoCAD skills... whenever i get my boat i'll name it the SPRYGO

r.i.p.

There needs to be a "Friends of Alex Booth" account set up at a real bank so we can just donate $$$ to his family. It's the least we could do.

R.I.P. Spry

Can't believe he's gone :( so fucking unfair to be 19 and lose your life to something that's practically undetectable outside of specific screening for it.

Been wondering where he was on ventrilo last few days... jfc. :( :( :(

I'm not sure on whether to send a card or not, but I would think his parents would be happy to have any positive items to remember their son by.

Can't believe he's gone :( so fucking unfair to be 19 and lose your life to something that's practically undetectable outside of specific screening for it.

Been wondering where he was on ventrilo last few days... jfc. :( :( :(

:(

Back