Spry died of an apparent brain aneurysm

I don't know now. I'm just trying to think whether or not I'd want my parents to find out about TW when I die. Tough call.

Theres no reason to say you are from TW. I dont think any parents want to come here and see the shit that goes on that their child was around. But I do think it would be nice for the parents to know there are people out there that he touched enough to send a letter. They will need all the help they can get for such an abrupt end.

Unless we know his family and friends all have the twisted sense of humor that is TW, I can't imagine them being comforted by something like mstrike's photoshoots.

Maybe we should have a checkbox in our profiles that says we would prefer or not prefer our parents be contacted by TW Condolence Crusade if we dide.

02(Spry02) racism isn't funny...unless it's on the internet

02(Spry02) I don't know if you're black or white, but I do know you're a faggot nigger.

I think if anything should be done, perhaps Rayn or Colossus could gather all the positive posts about Spry from this and make a little page and email it to the parents. I think anything more than that would be strange.

I think a collective expression of condolences on behalf of TW community would be a nice consideration. His parents would just add it to the list of people who liked him and will remember him and how can that cause them pain?

I think it'd be really fucking creepy and weird to contact his family.

Plus, let's be honest here. They'd probably look the site up. And then what are they going to find? A million posts about shaving your balls, and goatse, and girls shitting on each other and eating it, etc.

I'm sure they really want to see that shit at a time like this. And I'm sure they'd totally want to associate that with their dead son.

Think about it for a second, christ.

02(Spry02) I don't know if you're black or white, but I do know you're a faggot nigger.

if that was directed at you then he spoke wisely

because you ARE a faggot nigger

see, thats because he was just spittin the truth, you are a faggot nigger.

I think it'd be really fucking creepy and weird to contact his family.

Plus, let's be honest here. They'd probably look the site up. And then what are they going to find? A million posts about shaving your balls, and goatse, and girls shitting on each other and eating it, etc.

I'm sure they really want to see that shit at a time like this. And I'm sure they'd totally want to associate that with their dead son.

Think about it for a second, christ.

you just dont want more ppl to find out how fat u are

We had a coworker commit suicide here about 8 months back. We gave his parents a plaque and that was it. They didn't want to come pick it up, they just wanted to be left alone so we sent it to them. To think that someone would care to know their son surfed some website is ridiculous.

We actually knew that coworker. If you don't know someone, don't be so reactionary to death. Yeah it blows, but it's life. Don't be one of those people who goes and buys a virginia tech hat, wears it twice, and then completely forgets about it in their closet.

Back