Spry died of an apparent brain aneurysm

It sucks that someone in the community died, but people who never met the guy mustering up ideas to contact his parents or having online 'memorials' are fucking idiots.

I am now really glad I bought him a ticket to UVA when I couldnt go. At least some of you got to meet him IRL

i dunno, i think it would be nice

alot of people liked him here and who knows if anyone in his real life realizes he was part of this whole community

its kind of a tough call, but i could see it working out if done tactfully (not TWs strong suit)

Why? We could set up a memorial and you and the rest of SN could come roll it.

:lol:

Hey now, I may have helped start SN but I wasn't involved in that shit and those fuckers even kicked me from the guild when I was gone. That shit is bullshit.

If you guys want to send individual letters as friends of his, they may appreciate it, but I wouldn't recommend sending anything on behalf of TW. They'll come here to see something he was a part of and possibly be horrified. Bad idea.

point.

Hey now, I may have helped start SN but I wasn't involved in that shit and those fuckers even kicked me from the guild when I was gone. That shit is bullshit.

They just kicked people occasionally who were inactive for X amount of time in case they sold their account and didn't tell anybody or something.

i dunno, i think it would be nice

alot of people liked him here and who knows if anyone in his real life realizes he was part of this whole community

its kind of a tough call, but i could see it working out if done tactfully (not TWs strong suit)

I don't know now. I'm just trying to think whether or not I'd want my parents to find out about TW when I die. Tough call.

Back