[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I think Saudi Arabia backed this to take the heat off themselves and made a deal with trump to fire up the hurricane machine once he said he wasn't going to bomb them like the rest of the worlds globalist agenda supporters want us too

Pretty awesome how they managed to get the McDonalds golden arches in there.

This 'caravan' of useless gibsmedats:
What do they think they are going to do/get when they reach the border?
It's like a zombie tsunami of pebbly shit flowing straight at u guys.

Gotta hand it to the dems, they misfired on Kavanaugh-Ford but they timed this one just about perfectly for the midterms. Any outcome is going to be bad for whoever is in charge. Trump needs to get them stopped in Mexico or pray for divine intervention (CAT 5 coming through at some point). I hope nothing bad happens to them, I feel bad for them and don't really blame them for what they are doing, they are just pawns, they have been promised money, food and a wonderful life by the (((organisers))) of this stunt. I don't think these people are going to turn back now though.

when you are at rock bottom with nothing left to lose and plenty to gain by others promising you other peoples' money (and not theirs), why wouldnt you?

^^^. Yep, burn the flag yet they want to come to the USA for "jobs." No, they want to sponge off the gubiment then vote for laws (democrat) that make the USA as shitty as the place they came from.

I'm just wondering what the picture will look like on the USA border when the military is there to stop them with a line of vehicles, barbed wire, and planes to take them back.

If the Honduras government sucks, then those 7k people should turn around and march on it, not the USA.

Some Mexican bro on reddit as the top voted response it's being widely reported down by them that this backed by 'outside powers'

Was wondering if that was just our conservative media but Mexico hates their illegal immigrants about as much as us. Seeing Mexicans fight guatemalans at a us soccer game in DC (i think? Somewhere between DC and Hartford anyways) was funny and eye opening for me.

Compare these wannabe immigrants with the clearly German immigrant behind me in the stands at RFK who was outright supporting the US against the German team. Dude escaped from behind the wall he didn't take shit for granted

Owned. Duh. I feel like they were warned this would be a wasted effort..

Parents of Parkland students get lesson in politics: ‘None of us knew how hard this would be’ | Tampa Bay Times

WASHINGTON — A political action committee launched by parents of Parkland students is scaling back its 2018 midterm plans in the wake of disappointing fund raising totals.

The group, Families vs. Assault Rifles, was launched in May by Jeffrey Kasky and Sergio Rozenblat, the parents of students who survived the February 2018 mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

The pair worked with Matt Gohd, the group's California-based executive director, who said he was inspired by the shooting to become more involved politically.

"I have a teenage daughter, I wanted to feel like I had done everything I could to make sure this didn't happen again," Gohd said.

At its launch, Gohd, a long-time Democratic donor who has worked at numerous investment firms, told the Miami Herald it had an ambitious goal: to raise $10 million and act as a counterweight to the National Rifle Association, one of the most powerful and successful politcal activist groups in the country. It planned to target politicians who opposed gun safety regulations. So far, it's only raised $230,000 – much of which came soon after the group was first launched. From July through the end of September, the group took in less than $30,000 and had only $13,000 left in the bank..

"None of us had a grasp of how difficult this would be," Gohd said. "We needed more resources, more people."

What are the odds this npc turns out to be a dem/left/faggot vs just being a playa?

Man accused of groping woman on flight: Trump 'says it's OK to grab women by their private parts' - ABC News

A man arrested for allegedly touching a woman's breast on an airplane, according to court documents, told authorities "the president of the United States says it's OK to grab women by their private parts."

Bruce Alexander was on a Houston-to-Albuquerque flight on Sunday when he twice leaned forward and touched the breast of a woman sitting in front of him, court records show.

The woman, who wasn't identified, told authorities she thought the first of two touchings may have been accidental, while the second clearly wasn't.

According to court documents, after she dozed off and was touched again "she rose from her seat, turned around and told the passenger behind her that she didn't know why he thought it was OK and he needed to stop."

A crew member relocated the woman to a different seat.

Alexander, whose hands matched those described by the victim -- "thick fingers, were hairy and dirty finger nails" -- was arrested when the plane landed.

Alexander has been charged with abusive sexual contact. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for later today.

It's unclear at this time whether Alexander has retained legal counsel.

That story is so fucking sad...

That guy clearly has good in his heart, wants to do the right thing, and is so hopelessly lost in his feel-good deed of raising money to fight for this cause that he didn't realize that he's being stonewalled by, well basically the entire fucking country. Like, dude, you're fucking wrong about all of this. Get it into your fucking head.

Stop spinning your tires on this shit and move on with your life.

That story is so fucking sad...

That guy clearly has good in his heart, wants to do the right thing, and is so hopelessly lost in his feel-good deed of raising money to fight for this cause that he didn't realize that he's being stonewalled by, well basically the entire fucking country. Like, dude, you're fucking wrong about all of this. Get it into your fucking head.

Stop spinning your tires on this shit and move on with your life.

Either that or he's just pocketing the money like half of these people getting into politics or GoFundMes.

Somebody should check to see how many airline flight vacations Ford is taking now that she has a bunch of money for lying.

Not to mention the parents who ran to be on the school board. Changes have been made. There's only one entrance, a security guard in each school, and a ton of cameras.

Starting an anti-NRA group would be tough, because it's not a membership many would sign up for. It's basically starting a new company, and yes, they need more than 200k to do it, unless they start small and grow.

Followed by a story about a mudshark paying the coal toll
[/url]
WP (Diversity). Don't hang out in a parking lot. Duh.

Utah Utes track athlete Lauren McCluskey shot and killed

Utah track athlete murdered. Prior 'romantic relationship'. He is 37 and sex offender lol. Wasted pussy GTR

i

yah - here is the ex
Melvin-Rowland-South-Lake-UT.png

Melvin Rowland

Cortez hasn't won an actual election, she primaried out a democrat with 7% of the vote in a 95% democrat district that's over 50% Hispanic and black. The only chance they have of winning any seat is by cherry picking the bluest and least white seats.

Back