Unofficial ChangeLog Compilation (Demo Release 1)

Finally for once the chaingun won't be the easiest weapon to use no more chainwhores, I can't wait to try the demo out, being stuck at work makes it worse.

RunningWolf said:
Finally for once the chaingun won't be the easiest weapon to use no more chainwhores, I can't wait to try the demo out, being stuck at work makes it worse.

Not really. It's still possible to whore with it, just gonna take adjusting.

The Chaingun is a lot harder to use now. DAMNIT!!! It was perfect before!!!

WTF!!!

Skiing is amazingly smooth now. I guess that's why the boost duration was reduced. Why can't they just leave the good aspects in!

Ragdolls are the single best improvement over the beta. HUGE difference. Deaths now look amazing!!!

Anyone tried to run a demo yet? Just tested it and they are still jerky, no huds show and for a while my sound wasn't working, damn I hope this gets fixed!

It seems as if no one can agree on how the Chaingun has changed, so I'm going to leave it as "Chaingun changes" for now. Thanks for all the updates. :)

They did something to the grapple elasticity or reel-in too. It's a lot harder to get speed with now

And damnit, give us the ability to shoot out the clamp

i tried the demo recording, and it is much better, but still not right. not smooth and my sounds get messed up / lost as well. :( i hope this gets better too, it will be really hard to make movies without it.

pyrot3chnic said:
- Grappler hook doesn't break when shot (O)

:|
If a dev is reading, I'd like to know the reasoning behind this decision.( It's my only beef with the current state of the game. )

Last edited:
grappler breaks faster ye
tho in my opinion it got a bit more range
getting amasing speed now-atleast it feels like it-
more less stearing ability at high speed
pod gots overpowered (kills a light with 2 shots?)
have to test way more :>

SuicideSnowman said:
Not really. It's still possible to whore with it, just gonna take adjusting.

I don't see what was wrong with the chain before. Why the hell nerf it?

They just made chasing twice again as hard, eff you very much.

pyrot3chnic said:
If a dev is reading, I'd like to know the reasoning behind this decidion.( It's my only beef with the current state of the game. )

I bumped a thread on this like 4 times after seeing a new dev post, and never got a response.

Yea something is really screwy with the chaingun. I can't hit anything with it atm, even when I should be hitting them dead on. It seems like 1 bullet hits at a time. I see the animation et al, just paltry damage =/

Back