[Bug] Flag Stuck Inside Enemy Inventory Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apotheosis

Veteran XV
This is similar to the bug described here; "[bug] flag irretrievable when dropped on spawn array tower" (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320591&highlight=flag+stuck).

The enemy flag got stuck inside an enemy (Pheonix) Inventory Station on Winterlake. I jumped on it several times until I was killed, but was unable to return it. An enemy player, however, was able to grab it easily. Unfortunately I didn't have time to take a screenshot. The enemy flag carrier was not on the Inventory Station pad, and did not exit the Inventory Station immedately before I killed him/her. It seemed like the carrier's lateral velocity caused the flag to be thrown into the Inventory Station.

I went through something similar. On Cavern I went HO to try and get the Phoenix flag back. I killed the flag carrier who was I think at the podside inventory station trying to get a loadout because the flag ended up above the left circle slot. As I jetted through the flag, I became stuck behind the station after taking some projectile splash damage. I tried jumpjetting/skiiing away but ultimately died, befuddled as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back