[T:V] Plasma Gun and Indoor Maps

:shockandawe:

I imagine the the burner will be similar in design to the plasma gun, only it will shoot fireballs that burn the player for a few seconds after impact and has a more splash damage than the plasma bolts.

Of course I could be way off base here. :shrug:

NAT Mav said:
:shockandawe:

I imagine the the burner will be similar in design to the plasma gun, only it will shoot fireballs that burn the player for a few seconds after impact and has a more splash damage than the plasma bolts.

Of course I could be way off base here. :shrug:

Yeah, here's a quote from Thrax from this thread -- http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223575 -- saying how the Burner will be DOT (Damage Over Time);

Thrax Panda said:
Yes, Damage Over Time, and there is nothing stupid about it, you're used to it in many contexts in FPS gaming. Water does DOT once you run out of air. Standing in fire does DOT. Being set on fire or covered in green goo does DOT. There is nothing earthshaking about DOT in a FPS.

I'm personally not a huge fan of DOT weapons, but I guess we'll have to see how this one goes. Like you said, maybe the Burner will pretty much be the Plasma Gun with DOT... if not, I'd certainly miss those glowing yellow-orange blobs :p

Hey Thrax, any comment on the prevalence (or lack thereof) of indoor maps? ;)

Back