my T2 account grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Apoc

Veteran X
hey! any of you guyz had that problem?..

i just reinstalled Tribes 2, after watching Kayvz movie!

and i want to go online BUT i don't freakin' remember my account login, let alone my password!! (man there's like 2 years since i last played lol)

so i try creating a new account.. but i CAN'T cuz, i already used my cd-key with my other account..

so i tried doing the send me my login or password thingy.. but i dont remember which email adress i did my account to! lol .. so i tried one... and nothing happened... so i try another time and NO! i can only do it once every 24HOUR !!!

man this is just getting me VERY frustrated!...

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!! just wanted to share my frustration... or anyone know if theres another way to get my account ???

Whine to Vivendi Universal, they usually reset the account

EDIT: Use the Serria customer support hotline to get in contact with a rep, check the T2 website for the info

humm.. okay.. i guess i should do that...

but my big urge to play Tribes 2 just went away with this problem... guess i'll do that next time i want to play lol.

A bit late on this but here's the official blurb from the VUG tech support page. You may want to send the e-mail to the VUG address. No idea how long the @sierra.com addresses will still work. Response time on this really seems to vary. Some get the account reset in a few days, others weeks. If you want to call, as some suggest:

North America
8:00 am-4:00 pm (PST), Monday-Friday
Phone: +1 (310) 649-8033

Problem:
The CD key is in use.

Solution:

Please send an email with your Tribes 2 CD key to tribes2account@sierra.com along with one of the following (to verify ownership of the CD key): Your login name, warrior name, password or the email address registered to the account. Again, email address is tribes2account@sierra.com or tribes2account@vugames.com

If you have access to a fax machine, fax the information to:
310-258-0755
Attn: Tribes 2 Account

If you do not have access to a fax, mail the information to:
Sierra Online
Technical Support 2nd Floor
6060 Center Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90045

Back