Power hungry moderators (}{NASH{{) Brackets

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
What a fucking first class tool. And everyone that LOL'd, also tools. On the one hand you all jerk yourselves off at being the only forum left with "true" free speech and no taboos.

But then, shock horror, someone says stuff you don't like and is not "popular". How the actual fuck could that actually happen?

So apologies for not being the cool kid in the retard cafeteria, carry on fellas, it's fun to watch. Meltdowns are like sex, on your own it's OK, when there are 12 of you it's fucking amazing.

In before Mitch is mad, Pooptrucks, fat wife, midget and all the rest of the standard issue basement offal.

Thanks for keeping me entertained.

I like the name change

Question, do you have to sign in under new name? That'd be annoying

Funny that just as I post this my normal username is restored. This forum is a clusterfuck of some of the internet's saddest fuckhats, but Nash remains right up there towards the top. I'm sure he and his parents are equally proud of what he's achieved.

I wouldn't mind if we had a holiday jumble of silly names for a few days

I guess that would be a pain in the ass for mods to over see

stupid old ass forum system (probably)

For what it's worth i thought it was stupid that an admin changed your name.

Then again we have admins with really edgy nazi signatures around here so it might not be the place to expect a fair trial in general. :shrug:

why don't you just go to dubai and suckle on his cock for a while sehvi, geezuz

It is a time-honored tradition on TW to fuck with usernames and titles for fun. You aren't the first and won't be the last to enjoy such attention.

For what it's worth i thought it was stupid that an admin changed your name.

Then again we have admins with really edgy nazi signatures around here so it might not be the place to expect a fair trial in general. :shrug:

Yeah I know, but this is the last bastion of free speech in the absolute fucking entire universe. Or is it? One more nail in the TW coffin.

Yeah I know, but this is the last bastion of free speech in the absolute fucking entire universe. Or is it? One more nail in the TW coffin.

what free speech was taken away from you, you stupid cunt?

stfu and stop bitching

you whine like a 12 year old girl

58285983.jpg

So forum is all about free speech (Murica)

Mods don't like what I have to say.

Mods block me for being unpopular (no warning, no infraction) and change my username.

At least Nash is German, so there's a chance he understands irony. Although that requires a certain level of intelligence. So no.

But hey, TW is all about saying what the fuck you like, I mean people say "Niggers" and some other properly edgy shit, with impunity.

Back