Fuck it cold

not supposed to get above like 35 here for the next 10 days at least

polar vortex coming back around next week again to drop it back down to single digits....high of 21 tomorrow

fuck this noise

but at least it snowed

I saw about three snowflakes on the way home from work...

I hope it starts snowing tonight and we get a snow day tomorrow, I don't feel like going in.

:spineyes:

gfs_cold_tues1.png

those numbers/colors make no sense.

Its in Fahrenheit chicago is rocking a -40 and the gulf of mexico is a balmy -8.

It's temp anomalies... Compared to the average temp. So if your average temp is 40, and the map is showing -30.... That means the temp will be 10.

Yea, thats still retarded. Chicago is at 13 today. According to that chart we should be at 53. If it was 53 in January in Chicago we'd have just as many douche bags as LA

Skied today, -8 with windchill was -30, felt like my head was in a bucket of ice cream instead of a helmat. Was sunny though.

Windy as fuck again. I thought it snowed again this morning, but it's just snow blowing off the roof.

Alaska has a giant ridge in that area, so they are experiencing nice weather, which is a lot different from the last 2 winters when they experienced record cold and snow when they had a trough over the area.

Back