Power hungry moderators (}{NASH{{) Brackets

dPaMDTV.jpg

I wonder how many poops she pooped from there

Right, bedtime in the sandpit. If I wake up about 8 hours from now and we have 20 pages, i'll quit TW forever. Shame nobody took my bet, someone could have been $1k better off. And my track record shows I would have paid up. Night fellas.

Even if this shit gets to 20 pages (which it won't because 90% of the people here are passed out on turkey and booze and he knows it) but even if it does get to 20 then guaranteed it will be "Oh no - I meant 20 more pages, ha ha got you" and even if it gets to 33 or whatever he won't leave anyway because he is dependant on this negative attention and is incapable of leaving.

basically he is a child and a really annoying and unpleasant one at that, one that thinks he is being cute and funny but really just one that everyone else's parents want to smack

Even if this shit gets to 20 pages (which it won't because 90% of the people here are passed out on turkey and booze and he knows it) but even if it does get to 20 then guaranteed it will be "Oh no - I meant 20 more pages, ha ha got you" and even if it gets to 33 or whatever he won't leave anyway because he is dependant on this negative attention and is incapable of leaving.

basically he is a child and a really annoying and unpleasant one at that, one that thinks he is being cute and funny but really just one that everyone else's parents want to smack

Back