Power hungry moderators (}{NASH{{) Brackets

Mitch just can't wrap his brain around the fact that he is the most hated poster on this site

Dare I say the only person he would win a ban poll against is dweasel

We've cut mitch deep. He's going to spend a pathetic lifetime trying to troll us back.

What a fucking first class tool. And everyone that LOL'd, also tools. On the one hand you all jerk yourselves off at being the only forum left with "true" free speech and no taboos.

But then, shock horror, someone says stuff you don't like and is not "popular". How the actual fuck could that actually happen?

So apologies for not being the cool kid in the retard cafeteria, carry on fellas, it's fun to watch. Meltdowns are like sex, on your own it's OK, when there are 12 of you it's fucking amazing.

In before Mitch is mad, Pooptrucks, fat wife, midget and all the rest of the standard issue basement offal.

Thanks for keeping me entertained.
No one suppressed your speech, you whiny cunt, unlike the shithole you live in where there's no such thing as freedom of speech or expression.

Your name was changed as a joke because you're a piece of shit. It's not really a big deal. If someone wanted to change my name to StuckOnAHill (or something), I wouldn't make a thread crying. I'd laugh and hope that I get my actual name back after its all said and done.

Numbers are real. This is all time numbers

So 400+ individuals have contributed to my -1600 rep score, but if I look at the last 100 -reps, 61% are from the same two asshats. Hmmm..........Statistics, how do they fucking work? Obviously I would want to see the details if I was to pay out, but since nobody, least of all absent, has the balls to put their money down........

I don't care about your money. You don't understand statistics. You had almost 3000 negative reps. Just cause recently you had 60 from one guy that doesn't mean it's somehow the case for all the rest.

So 400+ individuals have contributed to my -1600 rep score, but if I look at the last 100 -reps, 61% are from the same two asshats. Hmmm..........Statistics, how do they fucking work? Obviously I would want to see the details if I was to pay out, but since nobody, least of all absent, has the balls to put their money down........
butbutbutbutbutbutbut

aaaaaaaaand mitch welches again

what a pathetic loser

I don't care about your money. You don't understand statistics. You had almost 3000 negative reps. Just cause recently you had 60 from one guy that doesn't mean it's somehow the case for all the rest.

Oooh so I have 1400 +reps. Yayyy. Hi 5 to me.

Derp, it's not 60, it's 60 out of the last hundred. That's just a couple of weeks worth.

Shift the goalposts some more if it makes you feel better bud

Doesn't change the fact that people liked zools end of the world schtick and absent more than you

I know it's hard to understand that people think you're an insufferable cunt, but they do.and you are

Mitch doubling and tripling down on being fucking pathetic

is this really the behaviour of a grown, married man with 2 kids? holy shit

Mitch Jones is a Mossad double agent sent to create tension between Dubai and the USA

Please report to local Sharia government

Mitch is a Mossad agent sent from Zionist state of Israel to act as a double agent in Dubai

Please report to US and UAE governments as a spy

Back