Masks - Are you wearing them?

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
Im seeing a lot more people wearing masks of varying types. Lots sources around here making cloth rewashable masks, many are wear just straight disposables. Any tw'ers wearing them?

indeed

TheMask02.jpg

not yet, i have a few dust masks and 1 cloth mask that has a filter insert. i will wear them if i need to go to the grocery store or any place where its not possible to really have social distancing.

i wear my microfiber scarf that covers most my face when i go out to the grocery store or while i'm running. i have N95 respirators, but i'm saving them for emergencies, like if I need to get on the subway.

I wrap my scarf around my face

it's black, so it looks like I'm trying to dress like a ninja/burglar

Just a bandana at this point. I see about half the people in stores here in Mazatlan Mx wearing masks.

Back when this all started, I bought a bunch of p-100 masks. Yes, I have been wearing one this past week if/when I go to the store.

I do. I have a dozen or so of the hospital blue generic type. Wear it to work, leave it in the sunlight and take another clean one. It gets stuffy a bit so I don't wear it in the office or in car.
My reasons are viral load (look it up) and accidental sneeze/cough either by me or someone around me.

ya really only putting one on if i need to run into the store, there is a small smart & final i walk to that stays fairly unbusy

watching ppl in public touch everything with gloves on then grab cell phone on the way out and start touching face

reeeee

I'm looking at ordering some of the generic blue surgical masks off amazon. Anything i should be looking for, any better than others?

just make ur own juggs u seem pretty adept

u can probably fit 3months worth in a ruck my dood

some coffee filters, a rubber band, some cloth

Last edited:
Having some made local with Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics theme. Only been wearing them at work, but going to step up the game once I have these.

Back