Tribes 20th Anniversary Weekend

you don't know me, dickhead

also, will there be foam at the Vegas LAN?

if I'm gonna book flights there had better be foam

sure I don't

No foam nope sorry to disappoint you again.

Clearly you wont be playing then, but hey come watch if you want to see how real elite tribes is played. Its free also to watch :)

referencing grooves post of sunday night base PUs:

skillz colluded with horrible shitty hackers from LT/ren in order to go on unjustified witchhunts for "cheaters" in a dead video game cause him and other doods kept getting killed in pickups. this led to random ppl being blacklisted from pickups but the blacklist lasted 1 week cause there werent enuff ppl to fill base pus

this was like 7 years after the game died.

all in all, happy to see skillz is rich now. hope he buys a yacht anf fuks a bunch of expensive hookers.

also good to have ppl like this in tribes community keeps shit entertaining. dude is a true tribes icon ~god bless skillz~

I'd play tribes it is a fun game and I haven't played in years

No way I'd ever go to a LAN in person again but I'd play some base n LT

I'd play tribes it is a fun game and I haven't played in years

No way I'd ever go to a LAN in person again but I'd play some base n LT

sweet! sign up on http://playt1.com/20-years-of-tribes/ and/or hop in the discord, tribes talk discord.

I know Warwitch streams on Twitch, you should get him to do some Shoutcasting.

I've been trying to get some Twitch folks to throw some marketing our way but haven't had any luck getting in touch with anyone. I tried FishStix and I'll try a few others. If anyone has any contacts I'd love to talk to them.

Skillz this is carnova I’ll party with you bro. Are you on discord?

sweet. always good to see old names :). i've been trying to recruit as many old base heads as possible but it's been slow going so far.

A 20 year Tribes reunion lan... would be pretty sick.

Tribes 2 Classic as well? :-D

Sure doesn't matter to me. If people want to play and organize it. I never played much of T2 so I cant speak much on it. I have no idea the players and interest left in making Tribes happen, let alone T2 Classic. You have to tell Lyon I guess. I am not against it. I am just not paying for a T2 classic Vegas LAN is all.

If the interest for the 20 year Tribes reunion LAN is high enough to happen- go hard. I will make sure the space is big enough to accommodate more people. If they want to come and play just that and watch the other I do not care. Still be free to plug a PC in and play a tournament yourself. I am not giving you a prize though or organizing anything to do with it. I cant I don't know anyone really that played it.

All are welcome. If the LAN does happen, and you do not want to play but come? Come. I am not playing Tribes 16 hours a day in Vegas ;) My hands probably couldn't even realistically. I have not played Tribes in like 5 years. I kinda want to run some routes now...

Poker tournament? Omaha? HIGH STAKES?!!?! ;) Tribes 20 year poker tournament reunion LAN?!?!! Lol

referencing grooves post of sunday night base PUs:

skillz colluded with horrible shitty hackers from LT/ren in order to go on unjustified witchhunts for "cheaters" in a dead video game cause him and other doods kept getting killed in pickups. this led to random ppl being blacklisted from pickups but the blacklist lasted 1 week cause there werent enuff ppl to fill base pus

this was like 7 years after the game died.

all in all, happy to see skillz is rich now. hope he buys a yacht anf fuks a bunch of expensive hookers.

also good to have ppl like this in tribes community keeps shit entertaining. dude is a true tribes icon ~god bless skillz~

I did what? :lol: Words are just that. ren? I did not play ren or with ren players that I know of. I didn't witch hunt anyone you fucking shit talking smurf. I never blacklisted anyone from anything. I supported teams that got blacklisted from playing any decent team that insulted them for even asking.

You might be talking about an American, for I am Canadian buddy. Nothing you say adds up. I hosted Sunday night PU games- to let people play. I made sure everyone played and not the same 20 people.

I played LT for fun, I played both and was #1 in both does that make you all sad to? LT was fun, but base was the game. I never did anything to either to hurt one another.

try again.

nutz were a pack of cheaters

p sure that was proven

go away

So was S3, and VAB nothing left to prove

NuTz had people who cheated. Not all and not all who you think, and not all used the same cheats. Basically you know nothing and I know it all. Want to know it also? Tune into the POD CAST and I will tell you. No need to prove anything you can choose to believe the TRUTH or not. Only me and a few other's truly know it all.

Im pretty sure it was proven -W- didnt cheat GG

Back