[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I can't tell if the comments on that article are real or not.

nobody can......Million Dollar Bonus is most elaborate living troll alive

guy hasn't broken character in years at zerohedge

may very well have method acted himself into one of these people at this point

has an entire cult following to go along with him

like our very own statist version of NGFM

Look out everybody, she's coming on strong!

"Wisconsin: Recount 82% complete; Hillary Clinton gains 61 votes on President-elect Trump"

Wasn't it like...$3.5 million? KERFLUSH!

u think absent will be mad if i bonk u with the fish bonker

lol

fish+slap.jpg

i'd smelt

Should have been a sign..

Terry McAuliffe says his pet chicken named Hillary died right before election | Washington Examiner

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe said Thursday his family's pet chicken named Hillary died right before the election.

McAuliffe, a Democrat and a top Clinton ally, was asked about his four chickens in an interview with the Atlantic.

"I hate to say this, one chicken died," he said. "About a month before the election, Hillary died."

but it still voted for her right?

because that is all that really matters in the end

this is my situation

my visual memory is back

josh is in jail and helped retrieve it with me while apologizing

y should i pay for crimes of psychological terror from a group like anonymous that causes ar-15 wielding nutcases to go pizzagate

:rofl:

they are not serious

if you want real looney tune motherfuckers, go here: Democratic Underground

enjoy and thank me later

i can not see how they are serious either

but man this is commitment

can you imagine not only keeping in character like this for years

but then creating a blog with hundreds of articles all written with this emphasis?

I mean wtf.....this is some serious commitment level

i can not see how they are serious either

but man this is commitment

can you imagine not only keeping in character like this for years

but then creating a blog with hundreds of articles all written with this emphasis?

I mean wtf.....this is some serious commitment level

:lol:

Look at the People's Cube. They've stayed in character the entire time and I cant see them changing.

The People's Cube - Political Humor Satire

But the DU? Holy fucking shit, these people are beyond nutjobs. Here's an example: So tell me again where we went "wrong". - Democratic Underground

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

READ THAT SHIT. READ IT.

:lol:

Look at the People's Cube. They've stayed in character the entire time and I cant see them changing.

The People's Cube - Political Humor Satire

But the DU? Holy fucking shit, these people are beyond nutjobs. Here's an example: So tell me again where we went "wrong". - Democratic Underground

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

READ THAT SHIT. READ IT.

this is good point.....just seems like so much work

(even for a massive shit posting time waster like me)

So tell me again how the HRC/Democratic message was the “wrong message”. Tell me again how the candidate that promoted that message was the “wrong candidate”. Tell me again how that message was SO wrong, the majority of voters found it to be “right” – and cast their ballots accordingly.

This election wasn’t about what was wrong about our candidate – it’s about what is wrong with an antiquated electoral college system that hands the presidency to a man the voters have rejected. And in its aftermath, it’s about people who are more interested in saying “I told you so” than admitting we had the right candidate all along.

The people have spoken. They chose HRC as their next president. And THAT is something some people simply choose to ignore, because it renders the “we had the WRONG candidate” narrative to be totally without merit, and reeking of wanting to say “I told you so” being far more important than anything else – including the welfare of their fellow citizens.

ok, ok, this is good stuff

this is what batshit insane and desperately delusional really looks like at its core.

I love how people complained about Clinton winning the popular vote and yet never bothered to figure out what the Electoral College is. Fuck we have had more than our share of presidents who won elections and not had the popular vote. All of a sudden NOW you care about how "right" you think the popular vote should be?

Back