Alex Jones just got deleted ( Fahrenheit 451 for reelz)

maybe, but the left is in worst shape if the left lost/loses to alex jones and his sway over the elections, no?

I'm trying to live in a world where Alex Jones is as irrelevant as I think he is, with a couple lunatics here and there taking him seriously.

Private companies can host who ever they want on their service platforms.

But, let's not kid ourselves with the notion that these companies are acting under some altruistic greater good of society in mind and not ultimately acting in their own self interest.

"Hate Speech" is the most bullshit sham of a policy of the modern era. It sounds so noble, yet it so subjective and loosely defined that it can be applied to pretty much anything you want by putting the right spin on it. Making it a useful tool to silence opposition without looking draconian.

Do you really think major media services that compete with each other every day all just spontaneously came to a consensus to remove Alex Jones without a common motivation compelling them? These companies benefit from the "Alex Jones" of the world directly and indirectly and they just don't want to admit it because it isn't conducive with the image they want portrayed. This is like negotiating a Nuclear Arms Treaty between super-powers. No one likes having him around, but unless they all agreed to drop Alex Jones, none of them would because no one wants to be at a disadvantage in the war for market-share. Apple isn't going to drop Alex Jones if it means people subscribing to Spotify for that same content instead (and vice versa). Who or what could compel these companies to all act to disarm this particular warhead named Alex Jones together?

35 years ago America had over 50 independent Media companies... now it is down to less than 6. The Media, especially in America, is a giant propaganda machine to influence the public for profit. The Obama Administration even repealed the anti-propaganda law that prevented the American Government from using propaganda on the American public. More and more of the power to shape society is being concentrated into fewer independent, unbiased sources. If that isn't a worrisome trend, you're not paying attention.

Further more, if we are that upset and troubled by this action, we should stop using these services if we don't like the implications of their policies or their influence on our lives. However, we can't... we are all held captive by our dependencies to these services in our daily lives. These companies know this. The government knows this. The only people not aware of the game being played here is the general public who is being played daily by rules they don't understand if, that is, they're aware of the game at all.

Last edited:
It's not Alex Jones that we're concerned with; it's the road we're going down. Today, it's Alex Jones. In the future, it might be a legitimate whistleblower.

Private companies can host who ever they want on their service platforms.

They stopped being "private" the minute they started sucking in tax dollars (or getting nice ways to avoid it)

Lets also not kid ourselves on what a monopoly is.

Typically it means you own three properties in a colored neighborhood and you're now free to build housing there.

lol gg

and they know damned well what we mean. these mega internet platforms like google/youtube/apple/facebook definitely have the internet market and definitely make it difficult for small time internet platforms to rise in said market, and they know that internet users are pretty much "stuck" using them, no matter how they try to deny it or spin it. :shrug:

Alex Jones is just a natural byproduct of the American crazy capitalism, politics and media combo

there are left-wing versions of Alex Jones who are exploiting dumb/crazy people too, with their GoFundMes and whatever other bullshit

I think that you have to be a total fucking moron if you seriously believe he's been axed for political reasons and not because he's a dangerous con man

you should all be against someone like that. It's very telling that half of you want to give him a pass just because his brand of insanity is aligned politically with your side

Last edited:
Alex Jones is just a natural byproduct of the American crazy capitalism, politics and media combo

there are left-wing versions of Alex Jones who are exploiting dumb/crazy people too, with their GoFundMes and whatever other bullshit

I think that you have to be a total fucking moron if you seriously believe he's been axed for political reasons and not because he's a dangerous con man

you should all be against someone like that. It's very telling that half of you want to give him a pass just because his brand of insanity is aligned politically with your side

I'd agree with you 100% if all con-men were getting systematically removed right now. I don't want to give Alex Jones a pass, and just as importantly, I don't want to give social media giants a pass.

Apply the same standards everywhere and there's no controversy at all.

write the fcc and let them know u won't stand for this private company refusing to pay to host sandy hook conspiracy theories

together we can get big govt to step in and save us all

write the fcc and let them know u won't stand for this private company refusing to pay to host sandy hook conspiracy theories

together we can get big govt to step in and save us all

lol i think it's ridiculous that you think these huge private companies were "paying" to host his shit. if anything, they were easily making more on ads off of him than they were "paying" to host him. be honest with yourself for one fucking second and admit that they removed him because they didn't like his message/narrative. that's the only reason.

how much business services have u given infowars for free or do u not believe in free speech scoobs

Back