Judge champions ‘lenient’ sentence for young black man because of systemic racism and

amRam

Contributor
Veteran XX
Judge champions ‘lenient’ sentence for young black man because of systemic racism and

Judge champions ‘lenient’ sentence for young black man in gun crime because of systemic racism and poverty | National Post

Im scratching my head about this one, thinking of the different ways such a trend would impact society. What if all judges were being lenient on people with shitty upbringings? I imagine that most criminals didn't exactly have stellar childhoods. This judge also factored race into the decision.

you can do more time in the system for a string of theft under 500 dollars, than you do for premeditated murder

crime that ends up in serious physical injury and death vs shit that hurts peoples emotions

hmmm i wonder which is worse???????????????????????????

no way there are opportunists out there that will take advantage of sentencing like this no fukin way

even in norway they dont give sentencing like this

Judges are under tremendous pressure to offer more lenient sentences due to overcrowded jails.

Weird how we've gone to bad upbringing = higher recidivism rate thus longer sentence to bad upbringing = pass. The opposite (good upbringing) has generally seen more lenient sentences so this is really just negating that and to me, due to systematic opposite bias that benefits white kids who skinned animals but had a mom who really loved him, thus giving him a lighter sentence despite being demonstratably sicker than the majority of petty crimes.

Tldr everyone just needs shorter prison sentences due to overcrowded jails and any reason is a good reason it's so dire

Last edited:
'Well Mr. Whiteguy
you seem to be extra privileged...
we'll be tacking on an extra 4 years for that'

legal system: "let's imprison a disproportionate amount of poor people - drug war!!"

decades later

legal system: "let's blame everyone else when prisons are overcrowded and we'll let violent criminals go free for political reasons. something besides the drug war must be going wrong"

this is the future

Critics say my new discipline policy is unfair to white students. Here's why they're wrong.

In Minneapolis, a low-income black student is six times more likely than a white student to be suspended for at least one day in a school year.

so now they have to be six times harsher to white and asian kids who don't do this all day

And next I see that the Justice system turned JUST-US system has followed the same path

nothing says equality like different strokes for different folks

different punishments for different people based purely on their skin color

as they somehow still cry about jim crow era

:rofl:

we need about 20 years of stacking the courts against these sjw loons to change the tide

to undo some of the damage they have already done to our society that might be beyond fixing

Back