L4D cure the hang over kill some zombies[lobby up]

My GeForce4 doesn't run L4D (as I've stated in about every L4D thread.. even though I played on my friends laptop for a while) so another friend let me borrow his Xbox 360 and L4D.. holy god does it suck. Controller is god awful.

I wish I had L4D on the PC. I have it for 360 and playing online is the biggest shitshow ever. It's an absolutely painful experience trying to get a decent game going, even when you have 3 friends to play with.

I wish I had L4D on the PC. I have it for 360 and playing online is the biggest shitshow ever. It's an absolutely painful experience trying to get a decent game going, even when you have 3 friends to play with.

thats the way it is online too. You really need to do a full in house game. Playing against any sort of pub usually end in them raging and you having to go back to lobby to get 4 more and starting half way through the campaign.

What's your tag? I have one other friend that plays L4D and thus find it hard to get into a good game w/out people quitting left and right.

254657%20-%20Garrys_Mod%20Hunter%20left_4_dead%20Smoker%20zoey.jpg

Back