[Discussion] Forum Rules (no trolling or nonsense allowed)

No opsayo, I don't like you because you're a racist asshole to me and you mainly criticize and troll and project words/actions/motives onto people with misanthropic zeal.

Not sure why you're bringing tribes skill into this i never claimed i was better than you, nor is that where my problem with you lies.

Also the fact that you continue to accuse me of cheating after my demos were reviewed and cleared by several people is pathetic.

actually just like before i got on vent with specific people and 3 respected people (who i wont name) agreed with me

we're not stupid and you're a terrible actor and we know you cheated and probably still do (i dont play so i cant tell)

also i nominate scuzzle retroactively he will be a great moderator

actually just like before i got on vent with specific people and 3 respected people (who i wont name) agreed with me

we're not stupid and you're a terrible actor and we know you cheated and probably still do (i dont play so i cant tell)

also i nominate scuzzle retroactively he will be a great moderator

If you think about it, you're actually complimenting me enormously.

My awareness is so good you actually think I'm hacking. How ironic.

If you think about it, you're actually complimenting me enormously.

My awareness is so good you actually think I'm hacking. How ironic.

the joke being that you stopped very little people

i don't accuse people based on how good they do but on how they play

it would be a huge fallacy to accuse people for cheating based on how well they did

then you sleepy and fedz would be the most innocent players around

more important than ppl who are allegedly trolling are the people who are cheating and posting cheats and using netset to hack games it is bullshit and will be the death of tribes

cael :)
#hackington moderator

i hope ur not talk ot me nofix ur the worst one of the bunch cheat kingpin who sell cheats to anyone who want to hack the game

#hackington moderator

more important than ppl who are allegedly trolling are the people who are cheating and posting cheats and using netset to hack games it is bullshit and will be the death of tribes

#hackington moderator
It's a bit too late for anything to be the death of Tribes, honey.

Tribes is dead.

^lol

Im reporting all these fucking haters. Also. Who the fuck is scuzzle and why did he got mod powers? Im reporting him

Back