[Discussion] Forum Rules (no trolling or nonsense allowed)

why hasnt this thread been locked and deleted

the blacklist thread should also be deleted for blatant trolling

the anemix thread should be deleted for spamming

jm5k should be banned for bet welching

where is the moderation?

me and alarik have already discussed between ourselves how we decided to interpret the new rules. topics in general are going to have stricter moderation than posting itself. if people are posting jokes or whatever we're not going to remove the posts and force people to type in proper grammar with the word tribes or dynamix in every other paragraph, it's only when people start blatantly trolling or fucking with people or making derogatory remarks with solely malicious intent that we'll step in

that said, i see nothing wrong with asking why a common poster of this forum got banned, especially since apparently people think i did it, that i have the power to ban, that i dislike lemon, or that i remove posts/posters based on what they have said about me

Last edited:
Haha, so you're already back-tracking on the rules you posted? If thats the case then you should probably change these rules:

2) Threads must be Tribes related
- No spamming or complete nonsense - this is not your twitter or your facebook page.

3) No excessive trolling, flaming, or thread shitting.
- This subforum exists as an outlet for the Tribes community to post contributions, ideas, discussions, news, etc. Any posting which deliberately inhibits this purpose is against the rules. Repeat offenders may find themselves under stricter regulation.

to

2) Anything we don't like. We aren't going to put anything specific in writing because we'll probably get called on it. If we like you you can post non related stuff, if we don't like you, your thread will be locked. Its that simple.

Otherwise they don't follow what you just wrote above.

plz ban this chewspit troll

if you would like ospayo ftm i can keep you updated on who is trolling via pm

why hasnt this thread been locked and deleted

the blacklist thread should also be deleted for blatant trolling

the anemix thread should be deleted for spamming

jm5k should be banned for bet welching

where is the moderation?

I think you should be perma-banned from internetz

If I were in charge I'd act as a dictator. I'd be just and swift. I'd offer single warnings followed by permanent bans. You get no explanation and you get no sympathy. PM's will not be returned. Act right or you're not welcome. It's that simple. Nobody would speak like an idiot. Words like d00 and mad4bad would not exist here. Unrelated tribes threads would not only be deleted, but they'd come with a one time temp ban. More than one offense is a permanent ban. You don't like it, head on over to 4chan and act like a 12 year old where trolling and general douchbaggery are welcomed.

If I were in charge I'd act as a dictator. I'd be just and swift. I'd offer single warnings followed by permanent bans. You get no explanation and you get no sympathy. PM's will not be returned. Act right or you're not welcome. It's that simple. Nobody would speak like an idiot. Words like d00 and mad4bad would not exist here. Unrelated tribes threads would not only be deleted, but they'd come with a one time temp ban. More than one offense is a permanent ban. You don't like it, head on over to 4chan and act like a 12 year old where trolling and general douchbaggery are welcomed.
TribalHug.com

milkman d00 u mad4bad

Back