wtphish sucks balls

i love phish.

got tickets for the majority of their tour this year.

i agree, it's not for everyone, and if you don't like long sections of improvised instrumentals then you probably won't like it, but i really do. i also like being able to go to 5 shows in a row and never hear the same song twice, or if i do it is played in a completely different way.

I have to listen to phish at work, manager loves that jam band crap. I give him an hour, then it has to go neutral/my music.

I love phish

some of the greatest musicians around and their shows are a blast

but yeah I probably wouldn't want to put it on in an urban city bar

I can listen to Phish (and Oysterhead). A buddy of mine puts them on whenever we play cards at his place. However, I could see them being entirely out of place at a bar like you described.

I went to the pool the other day by my buddy's apartment. Now these are some pretty nice/expensive apartments so I was expected just a bunch of rich white college aged kids.

My first sign something was amiss was when we approached the pool area, I could hear the shittiest ghettoist "music" being bumped at 90 decibels.

We get inside and what do I see? about 4 nigs to every one white person there. I got in for like a second to cool off, and saw a pube salad floating by so we all got the fuck out.

Moral of the story: black people are loud, selfish, and dirty.

did you listen to the hip hop i posted?
cuz i hate HATE HATE ghetto blaster music

what they were playing wasn't that

also there was like 2 black dudes there, mainly br0s since it was "be a queer" volleyball night

Fucked out of your mind on some highly illegal shit that was tested on monkeys and rejected because it was too fucked up...

Is the only possible way to enjoy Phish.

Back