[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Oof, this angle in particular is particularly disturbing

mADPUm.jpg

Scott Adams 6 months ago describing the Trump strategy after predicting a Trump landslide over a year prior.

And another

Denmark to up military spending, PM says after Trump call

Denmark is ready to increase military and national security spending, Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen said on Wednesday after a phone conversation with U.S. President-elect Donald Trump.

Trump criticised NATO allies during campaigning for the White House, saying they did not pay enough for their own defence and suggested the United States was paying a disproportionate amount

That manky old cunt always looked like that, it's just that she usually has 3 hours of makeup before any appearance.

This is deliberately done to elicit a pity response. It just proves she is low energy and couldn't handle the hard yards required to do the job.

Fuck her I hope she disappears without a trace never to be heard from again.

only dumb rednecks voted for Trump

CxbFepUUoAAyfZX.jpg:large

heheheheheeh

Awesome chart. I added Hispanic to my IQ stats. Thought they would be higher. Whites still make up 70% of the population, and Hillary ignored them pandering to the minorities. That's great in big cities, but she lost the suburbs.

IQ Stats
Jewish American = 113
Asian America = 106
White American = 103
Mexican American = 90
Mixed American = 89
Hispanic American = 89
Black American = 85
Muslim = 84
Black African = 70

I doubt it. Hillary was never going to have a good turnout. She's not exciting and people need to be motivated to vote for someone, not merely against someone.

This was payback for Tina Fay making fun of Sarah Palin in the same way, over the top every week. It's why I don't watch movies, concerts, sports, main stream shows. They're all left wing supporters, bought off by Soros.

Back