Meanwhile in Colorado

i told u

america is flushing its toilets into my town

we gotta get mitch on the line b/c we need an army of poop trucks 2 handle this

A Diversity hire double whammy. A fat, Asian woman desk reporter.

And yet Muslims are shitting everywhere they want, and the media brushes it under the rug because its in their culture to shit where ever they feel like.

uh lease a chin is actually p good news reader

she probly would be on fake news network if she didn't look like a bus on bus crash

colorado has been colonized by whyte baby boomer and azn gen-x fucks from the bay area

coincidence?

SCIENTIFICALLY ESTABLISHED FACT THAT IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE!

fuck man it's time 4 me 2 flee and become a rapefugee

the cali boomer mess is 2 big 4 me 2 clean

gibs me dem euros

gibs me dem plz, mama angie

actually that is a good point, bobby the brain

colorado springs has pretty much eliminated public restrooms from parks b/c of ted haggard having consensual gay sex w/ so many fag whores in every stall at every park

good ol' ted would have a platinum xbox achievement if we lived in a video game

actually that is a good point, bobby the brain

colorado springs has pretty much eliminated public restrooms from parks b/c of ted haggard having consensual gay sex w/ so many fag whores in every stall at every park

good ol' ted would have a platinum xbox achievement if we lived in a video game

There are public rest rooms, port a potties in the park across the street, and a gas station down the street.

It's all fun and games until you look up Hepatitis A outbreak in your news feed and all you see is California stuff.

Then you add state names to the end of that search string and find it is moving east.. Utah, Colorado are already seeing it now

Back