Letter of luv from napfag

So wait a second. Naptown has been banned from here for months but still cares enough to personally troll/threaten (who knows which) members of the forum?

We might have a new level of pathetic here.

By the way if we ever really want to off Arsin i'd say Amram and I are closest to him. Xcursion to but he's kind of a girl.
Over the hill crowd represent!

So you're dissin napfag cause he's 'threatening' and then you do the same? I think you're smarter than that Boomerman. Keep your battles in TW.net friend, you're out of shape and over the hill before you got to the hill. :)

Xcusion is a girl, but his high pitched girly shrieks of "help!" will enable you to get needed medical care. Bring her along.

The latest luv letr:
- 01-14-2010, 03:18 AM

i really want u to understand what im bout

i could murder you in canada and be back across international lines withing a couple fuckin hours

all i want is your blood splattered all over my face and to watch your family beg me for their lives for something their 'son' put them in

im dead serious when i say u aint got much time left blader boy
I want to fuk him up the ass even more. :reaper:

ellen.gif

I didn't post that. Stop acting like a fuktard.

oh wait

And don't fuk up another thread. Get lost. Go get a drink. Or just get lost.

Obi I graduated with a degree in a non liberal arts fuddy duddy BS blah blah.
You're on year 5 of a 3 year liberal fuddy duddy arts blah blah BS program, which should be taught at community college, and not be a degree proggie at all.

stfd. stfu. Fag.

No coombz (lieing fagottery why?) I did not post a pic of anything other than my massively huge, cut n' polished bicep. Which you are obviously envious of, hence the non-reg of dis-belief. Envy serves you poorly friend, cast this from your heart!

Last edited:
You all know me. You know how I earn a living. I'll catch this arsin for you, but it's not going to be easy. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, dudes. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to a better forum, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, you'll be on a shitty website forever. I don't want any volunteers, I don't want any mates, there's too many captains on this website. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get his head, his glasses, the whole damn thing.

Back