FS: Gaming PCs

It's the antec P180 Mini, kickass case but doesn't have a lot of length for long video cards, it can't accommodate 6950/6970/570/580, anything lower level is fine. I have 2 more if you want a system built in it, PM me on what specifics you want.

Alright I will hit you up when I am ready. Might go with a different case if I can't have the latest in graphics power.

A co-worker recently came to me asking for help with buying a new PC for her autistic son. I didn't want to see her go the Best Buy route so I presented her with a couple of options, one of which was Die Hard. She decided to go with Die Hard.

He was extremely helpful in assisting her. His communication was prompt and he was able to walk her through getting an account setup and payment sent, etc. The PC arrived recently and her son is very happy.

I think there's adequate feedback at this point to know this guy is legit but just thought I would add some additional. Not only is he legit but he is extremely helpful and provided excellent customer service.

Another happy customer who's already saving up to buy another one!

so, just found out there is a 50/50 chance I might be moving for a new position beginning of next year, if that happens then I won't have nearly as much time to build PCs for sale. I definitely don't want to carry around all these hardware when moving, so

between now and Jan. 3rd, ALL systems get 10% OFF

The *Special* systems are not eligible for the 10% off but i did reduce its price by another $75.

d0ur - I tried PMing you back but it's telling me you can not receive private messages or something. PM me your email and I'll email you about your questions.

ok i can post again. that was weird.

I just ordered my new PC from Die Hard. So far was a great process. I'll update this post once it gets here and give a larger review.

Can't wait!

I received my box from Die Hard two nights ago. The system works great and he was flexible with my payment process. Every PM I sent was returned promptly, if he's still making systems in the future, I know where I'm getting my next one.

So my computer exploded recently and I've just been using my gf's old laptop to get my thangs done, but two dorks with only one computer isn't really working out. I'm in post-holiday bank account recovery at the moment, but that AMD phenom system ($600 one) looks affordable enough. I've been out of current pc gaming for a while, so I'm largely unsure of what can run what. I don't game too much, just the odd steam game here and there, but SWTOR looks fun and I want to play it. Would the Phenom II system be able to handle that / future releases with at least moderate? Or does such light gaming usage not even warrant that system..

Last edited:
Don't know about high but i am sure it'll run the game fine on medium setting, I am not too familiar with the system requirement needed for SWTOR.

So I've had the PC Die Hard made for a few days and its awesome.

Review on the process:

I contacted Die Hard via the forums and we got in touch immediately over email. I voiced my concerns over things like cooling and noise as those were the 2 biggest issues I had with my last PC. It ran so hot and was noisy as shit. This was from Cyberpower btw.

We setup the price and payment. I asked to make sure one last testing of everything and he noticed something with the BIOS. After fixing what he needed to on his end he shipped it. It arrived 4 days or so after contacting him and would have been sooner if he didn't have to re do some BIOS stuff.

PC is here and it is great. I dont do a lot of multi-gaming, which means I usually play 1 or 2 games tops and thats it. Currently I'm playing SWTOR and this thing is a beast on it. The SSD makes loading easy and the dual 560 Tis perform like a high end card at a better price.

Overall this is a great way to buy a PC. Just the speed at which you get it compared to any other custom built site is insane. If i had ordered from Cyberpower the same day I did Die Hard it wouldn't even SHIP until Jan 2nd at the earliest. I've been playing mine for 4 days and the shipping is free.

Take whatever you pay in Rush build + 2 day shipping to a custom build site and factor that in when you look at the prices of Die Hard's PCs cause it seriously makes a diff. If thats 200 then you get a $200 better PC from Die Hard than you do a cyberpower just by saving in build + shipping.

I'm hoping he continues to do this for awhile so that when it comes time for my next PC i can buy another one from him

Thanks and can't recommend enough.

Back