[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 207 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 207 of 229
Yoda
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4121 - 04-08-2009, 22:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksera View Post
It should be able to host adsense, atleast a youtube video showed how to set it up. Web handed over to Scourge. Feel free to use the rejected thing if you see fit. If you need any help let me know, I can even help set up a generic javascript blog if needed for the raw html page.
As cool as it is (and it is, really ) you might want to go with a more serious header Telos. Especially if you are going to take this further (which you should do)...

Sponsored Links
nSpectre
Musashi's Suck-pig
Rayn's Apprentice
Contributor
Old
4122 - 04-08-2009, 22:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icey View Post
Well considering the repercussions, whatever they may be, are going to fall on them and not on the agent they hired, I daresay it's in their best interests to get involved at this point and make things right.
Legally, I think it's completely the opposite. It's called "one step removed". The dealership can always point the finger at the contest promoter and go, "Not our fault!" while the contest promoter just doesn't give a **** and tells you to **** off.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4123 - 04-08-2009, 22:13
you could always get married in vegas

Scourge
VeteranXX
Old
4124 - 04-08-2009, 22:14
ksera - yhpm

Last edited by Scourge; 04-08-2009 at 22:19..
sg
VeteranX
Old
4125 - 04-08-2009, 22:24
sorry to hear about the contest. hope everything works out for you and your future wife

Jelly
VeteranXX
Old
4126 - 04-08-2009, 22:28
telos got gmail/chat or anything?

m00g00
VeteranX
Old
4127 - 04-08-2009, 22:28
if you need graphics or anything done, gimme a pm with dimensions and what you want. Sorry to hear about this.

Ksera
VeteranX
Old
4128 - 04-08-2009, 22:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by nSpectre View Post
Legally, I think it's completely the opposite. It's called "one step removed". The dealership can always point the finger at the contest promoter and go, "Not our fault!" while the contest promoter just doesn't give a **** and tells you to **** off.
While that maybe true, the forces of TW will make the promoter think otherwise. I already have the dudes home address and phone number Not to mention his true line of business, which is running red tag events for dealers... He is a small business, a 5 man at most operation.

Greywolf
VeteranX
Old
4129 - 04-08-2009, 22:30
Keep going after nissan. They contracted the admin, and they knew that their name is attached to the decision made by said admin.

That is bull****

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4130 - 04-08-2009, 22:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
telos got gmail/chat or anything?
xtelosx@gmail. I'm in my mail now.

Greywolf
VeteranX
Old
4131 - 04-08-2009, 22:37
Also I believe that this thread should also be still stickied since this is total bull****

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
4132 - 04-08-2009, 22:39
Damn Telos, I totally forgot you went to tech also.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4133 - 04-08-2009, 22:40
I think a lot of you need to slow down a bit here. I'm not saying completely abandon this but it seems to have gotten almost dirty and there isn't a need for that.

Feldmann Nissian has been very good at keeping an open dialog going and I feel we need to give them a day or two to check the facts. I do not agree with the operations of contest admins but I'm hoping some of our questions will be answered.

There are a lot of people reading this thread that don't understand that tribalwar is one of the last 100% unfiltered places left on the internet and are taking away some very negative views of me and my fiancee due to comments of others in this thread.

My mother knows of TW now (hi mom)

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4134 - 04-08-2009, 22:42
I think people are escalating because you're being too passive. Expecting nothing but information is bull****. You won this contest. They're essentially stealing $30,000 (or whatever it was) from you, and you're like "eh, ok, I guess".

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4135 - 04-08-2009, 22:48
at the same time they could very well come back with proof that the other team won by even 1 vote. We don't know enough to freak out yet.

Lawyers aren't going to do anything. No matter what you say the most they will do is send a formal letter that will be laughed at. The contest admins don't seem to care about their image.

Media will just draw a lot of attention to feldmann which at this point hasn't done anything wrong (other than paying a seemingly inept contest admin) and they have been very receptive of open communication.

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4136 - 04-08-2009, 22:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
at the same time they could very well come back with proof that the other team won by even 1 vote. We don't know enough to freak out yet.

Lawyers aren't going to do anything. No matter what you say the most they will do is send a formal letter that will be laughed at. The contest admins don't seem to care about their image.

Media will just draw a lot of attention to feldmann which at this point hasn't done anything wrong (other than paying a seemingly inept contest admin) and they have been very receptive of open communication.
Again, there is a difference between "proof" and truth. You won. We both know they will never, ever give you the list to audit yourself.

Scourge
VeteranXX
Old
4137 - 04-08-2009, 22:52
I think the way the contest administrators handled this is absolutely appalling. If you're going to ultimately disqualify us from the contest for illegitimate votes over which telos has absolutely no control or because you think one couple is cuter than the other or because you don't like the meanies on Tribalwar then ****ing do it. Don't wait until the contest is over and we've all put a lot of time and effort into this to do it.

I'm not upset that you didn't win the wedding (ultimately), I'm upset that every single one of our voters got jerked around by these assholes who probably knew 3 weeks ago they weren't going to let you win this one.

Fate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4138 - 04-08-2009, 22:52
Yes telos, has a very good point, this thread should be moved to (No) members only with maybe a sticky at the top of GD linking to the thread.

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
4139 - 04-08-2009, 22:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
Again, there is a difference between "proof" and truth. You won. We both know they will never, ever give you the list to audit yourself.
Im pretty sure they had a 'hardware failure' right after the contest.

Scourge
VeteranXX
Old
4140 - 04-08-2009, 22:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
I don't want the list, I don't care.

I want a real explanation of why we were disqualified. What specific acts are violations of the terms of the contest. I think it's pretty cut-and-dry that to disqualify someone you owe them at least a legitimate explanation.

I do think we need to slow down though. Give Feldmann time to look into it and send a response to the contest admins asking for more details.

Page 207 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless