Enough Conga Lines already!!! There is an easier way.

i tried this, but I just couldnt bring myself to actually communicate back and forth, pretending to be a flirting girl. i added about 2000 friends and sent out a couple of bulletins...result is 16 people signed up, 0 completed referrals. :(

meh, i'm just going to make $$ the old fashioned way for now

I'm done. :)

-1 ipod (5/5)
-1 ipod shuffle (3/3)
-1 mini mac (10/10)

a grand total of (18) completed offers, and there's plenty more to go around for all of TW using myspace. don't even bother with the other free sites that aren't by Gratis Internet - they're all bullshit. I got screwed out of a $300 gift card. note: if you try to get the same thing more than once using the same address, you're screwed. lost an ipod because of it :(

tdp said:
I'm done. :)

-1 ipod (5/5)
-1 ipod shuffle (3/3)
-1 mini mac (10/10)

a grand total of (18) completed offers, and there's plenty more to go around for all of TW using myspace. don't even bother with the other free sites that aren't by Gratis Internet - they're all bullshit. I got screwed out of a $300 gift card. note: if you try to get the same thing more than once using the same address, you're screwed. lost an ipod because of it :(
bah, gratis is TOO SLOW! Offercentric is the way to go if you want a ipod or photo Ipod...I had to use gratis to get my 2nd phto Ipod and it took 1 month for them to ship it to me..only took offercentric 1.5 weeks for them to get it to me...

|Blitzkrieg| said:
What Offer are you guys completing? None of these look like they're even worth investigating...
I always do the blockbuster one...you get 3 free dvd's (shipped to you in like 2 days) then cancel it RIGHT after you watch(copy) and send back the dvd's.

this is pathetic

I'm at 7/4 needed

I just wish they'd tell you right away if the offer was actually completed

some of these guys are too stupid to figure out how to do the offers

11 out of 4 :eek:

I should have gone for something bigger than a gameboy ds lol

now if these idiots can figure out how to complete the offers

11/4?? wtf do you do, tell them you'll come to their house and bend over a chair or something? ive only got 4 friend requests after like 12 hours, course thats 4am-4pm, itll pickup proly around LA primetime

btw, can u linky to ur profile justin?? thx

Back