What if T:V isnt.....

misfit

Contributor
Veteran XV
There is a strong chance this game will suck and we will hate it. Can we then take legal action and Kill Thrax for leading us on for 2 years? It would be to straight tribes games that have come up short....or maybe Thrax will refund all our money and him and Marweas will kill each other in a battle royal,now that would be enjoyable.

[MiSFiT-RG-] said:
There is a strong chance this game will suck and we will hate it. Can we then take legal action and Kill Thrax for leading us on for 2 years? It would be to straight tribes games that have come up short....or maybe Thrax will refund all our money and him and Marweas will kill each other in a battle royal,now that would be enjoyable.
Screw that crap. I'll be living high on the hog on some Caribbean island that you all have never heard of. That or a van down by the river.

Thrax Panda said:
Screw that crap. I'll be living high on the hog on some Caribbean island that you all have never heard of. That or a van down by the river.

Thrax u spend far to much time thinking of witty posts....i believe Dave G spent to much time on long drawn out horrid posts.....a sign of things to come?

[MiSFiT-RG-] said:
Thrax u spend far to much time thinking of witty posts....i believe Dave G spent to much time on long drawn out horrid posts.....a sign of things to come?

Maybe he's just witty. Did Dave G. ever really play t1?

I am not that worried about T:V being a bad game, i think its pretty obvious it is going to be a good game. Is it what sections of the community want, or expect? more people will dislike it because of the changes to thr Tribes Formula (whether they be good or bad) then people who don't like the game from a real opinion of it not being good because of x, y and z.

[MiSFiT-RG-] said:
I'm sure it is a sign (that my ignore list may be about to grow).

Good lord you ungrateful freaks. The game is over a year away and already hating huh? Why don't you let it get to beta before you decide to pass judgement? Oh wait, this is TW, where people are experts in everything they have no idea about. Why don't you sit back for a minute and appreciate the fact that while T2 didn't live up to your god-like expectations, it did well enough to get us to a third game that we never thought would happen.

Next time I come here I'm bringing my gun.

|MrSniper|Nyx said:
Good lord you ungrateful freaks. The game is over a year away and already hating huh? Why don't you let it get to beta before you decide to pass judgement? Oh wait, this is TW, where people are experts in everything they have no idea about. Why don't you sit back for a minute and appreciate the fact that while T2 didn't live up to your god-like expectations, it did well enough to get us to a third game that we never thought would happen.

Next time I come here I'm bringing my gun.

It's healthly to have a mixed community of hopefuls and haters. Without the haters the place just becomes a haven for a bunch of fanboys and you get shit like the offical Sierra forums (although honestly I havn't been back there since I last ran in fear, so I'm just guessing based on prior expirence.)

Most of the haters hear are in General Tribes anyways. I think a lot of them don't even know this forum exists.

|MrSniper|Nyx said:
Why don't you sit back for a minute and appreciate the fact that while T2 didn't live up to your god-like expectations, it did well enough to get us to a third game that we never thought would happen.

It also did well enough to get Dynamix fired! Anyway I don't know why you can't understand that lots of us don't hate t2 for not meeting expectations so much as we hate it cuz we were lied to about it and our opinions were completely ignored.

Back