Stations, inventory, generators, deployables.

exogen said:
I noticed that too, and was wondering if that's how it actually works.

Looks to me like you have to push that big yellow button then the thing will come around to you. If you look at all the stations, only the button that is depressed is being serviced.

exogen said:
I like all of them except for the black heavy model shown in the CGM article. It just looks... outdated... not nearly on par with the other new models IMO.

We might have to see from the waist down for the full effect, but I still thought those guys looked cool :shrug:

exogen said:
I like all of them except for the black heavy model shown in the CGM article. It just looks... outdated... not nearly on par with the other new models IMO.

I have a feeling that’s from the prototype build and we aren’t going to see that model in the final game, may have been an early imp design.

A station just for repairs will probably be pretty low on the priorities list for deployables. If a player really needs more health the standard thing to do is put a beacon down, ctrl+k, and pick up your loadout again with full health.

Bloody said:
I have a feeling that’s from the prototype build and we aren’t going to see that model in the final game, may have been an early imp design.
It's a specific character from the prototype.

Sir Lucius said:
Yep, I have a feeling the jetting effect is going to be a dead position give-away. Even out of sensor range -- no senaking around kind of think.

I also suspect the heavy jet effect is going to be significantly more impressive. With the larger models heavy offense is going to look like angels of death comming of the hills firing off mortar rounds of doom.

We need exhaust trails..

Thrax Panda said:
I bloody reckon.
We'd do this if there were some way to prevent the Canadians from being pleased about it too.

Ok that was probably the only responce possible to our complaint that would actually hold any water at all. I have no room to have a "But.." sentence!

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe the armor gets fucked, and breaks, and you're left in spawn or something? like actual armor? and the repair station is so that your suit doesen't crack and you fall out in your skinsuit?

Back