So long, & thanks for all the fish...

Well, I guess 4 straight years is enough. It's time for the most consistently average Tribes player ever to utilize the dreaded "r" word. I've had the opportunity to play for some amazing leaders, and play alongside some great players. I've had the chance to "meet" some great people, and form some terrific bonds that I hope last well after Tribes is done. I won't make a list of the people who I love, or who made an impact on me because, frankly, the list would be too damn long. Suffice to say, I will miss you all greatly.

If this thread is not totally "Tribes on Topic" I apologize, but I wanted to avoid the trolls who have nothing to do with Tribes, and merely post on TW because it's cool.

Does "on topic" include retirement threads? :huh:

Help me out here. I'm a little confused.

:D Take care sammy.

sammyrocks said:
Well, I guess 4 straight years is enough. It's time for the most consistently average Tribes player ever to utilize the dreaded "r" word. I've had the opportunity to play for some amazing leaders, and play alongside some great players. I've had the chance to "meet" some great people, and form some terrific bonds that I hope last well after Tribes is done. I won't make a list of the people who I love, or who made an impact on me because, frankly, the list would be too damn long. Suffice to say, I will miss you all greatly.

If this thread is not totally "Tribes on Topic" I apologize, but I wanted to avoid the trolls who have nothing to do with Tribes, and merely post on TW because it's cool.

See ya, sammy.

Don't think of yourself as average. You're lightyears beyond 99% of the Tribes community in your amount of respect, kindness, and sincerity. Hope to see you in T:V.

Back