havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
133343 - 01-26-2020, 15:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MEiSIXarTQ
omg is this the next wwiii is imminent thing?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
133344 - 01-26-2020, 16:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
omg is this the next wwiii is imminent thing?
like a game of capture the flag

who ever squats it gots it

hard to image we have been playing these games with them since before Kosovo

where we had Nato troops doing that home alone empty house trick (excessive lights on pulling curtains.....putting stuff in windows etc) to act like recently forfeited military base buildings were more occupied than they actually were.

at this point both sides have to know the game and how it is played

just don't shoot the other side.

if you do they better be mercs and contractors

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
133345 - 01-26-2020, 17:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I posted a video recently where Tucker Carlson asked the quesion,
"Who are we in the Middle East for?"
That's getting pretty close to naming.
i think this is it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlcsu...Y&index=7&t=0s
loved it......pretty much one of the only people doing political analysis who resonates with me anymore.

he had another one of these last week where he talked about the real reason for this impeachment and it is because both sides of capital hill want to send a message that foreign policy isn't set by the POTUS. That the status quo and previous deals agreement has to be fulfilled at any cost and anyone who rocks that boat needs systematic removal or further obedience training.

This is why Adam Schiff mumbled the word "Russia" over 80 times yesterday......when there was no Russian collusion and we already wasted years and tens of millions to prove that.

now I know why Bush and Obama were imo indistinguishable on foreign policy handling. Why getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan were never an option.

Why Clinton and Bush Sr. also bombed Iraq before we tried to occupy them.

Why what once occurred in Kosovo and Yugoslavia merely expanded to new and larger regions. Where we blatantly backed Islamics over Christians......just as we are willing to do with radical Sunnis to beat Iran and Syria's government if need be.

This isn't a War on Terror. It is a war for terror.......to terrorize anyone who isn't preferential to our petrol dollar standard and transnational oligarchs and gmos who guide it.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-26-2020 at 17:04..
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
133346 - 01-26-2020, 17:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
cael rees more than anyone he deserves an award
a Reeeward?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
133347 - 01-26-2020, 17:57
those are fake new crisis actors since we pulled out of syria

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
133348 - 01-27-2020, 09:18
Impeachment via media leak.

Anyone feel like this whole Bolton thing was timed just a little too perfectly?

I hope republicans don't fall for it and end this **** show this week.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
133349 - 01-27-2020, 09:41
What's Bolton going to say?
'Whaaa, he didn't listen to me when I said Bomb 'em.'

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
133350 - 01-27-2020, 09:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
What's Bolton going to say?
'Whaaa, he didn't listen to me when I said Bomb 'em.'
I mean... its clearly so fake. But on Discord, these libtards are eating it up and are 100% sold Bolton will bring trump down.

Its just the next thing...

On the eve of liberal biased polls showing Trumps approval at an all time high (MSNBC and ABC news), they drop this Bolton 'Bombshell' on a Sunday night after Trumps legal team had even Democrat Senators admitting the dems had zero case.

So, instead of this being over by Friday, we are looking at months now because the MSM controls the likes of Blair, Epi, Kitty... ect

Anyone with half a brain can see whats happening here.

For ****s sake... Bolton is using the same publisher and publicist that James Comey used.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
133351 - 01-27-2020, 09:50
They could've impeached years ago and for a lot less money if they'd just offered book deals instead of trying to subpeona.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
133352 - 01-27-2020, 11:08
Bolton !!!!!111

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
133353 - 01-27-2020, 11:10
more like boltoff amirite

cael
VeteranXX
Old
133354 - 01-27-2020, 12:07

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
133355 - 01-27-2020, 12:19
Carl do u think trump withholding aid to Ukraine caused the events of stalker: shadows of chernobyl

cael
VeteranXX
Old
133356 - 01-27-2020, 13:18
it's very possible that's why the nato mercs start showing up looking for artifacts on joe biden

spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
133357 - 01-27-2020, 13:45
lets focus on this guys sex life and "inappropriate sexual behavior" instead of his policies untill we're well over the edge said nancy pelosi while trump whale humps her

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
133358 - 01-27-2020, 13:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
Impeachment via media leak.

Anyone feel like this whole Bolton thing was timed just a little too perfectly?

I hope republicans don't fall for it and end this **** show this week.
The Trump admin has continually lied and obstructed during the impeachment proceedings, they've called members of their own team liars, and they've made every effort to strong-arm everyone into silence who may speak out against the cover-up. Of course there are people such as Bolton and Parnas waiting in the wings to clear their own names when they're thrown under the bus. Of course these people will wait for the opportune time to expose the false narrative the administration has spun up. There's nothing coincidental about it at all.

I invite you to put the shoe on the other foot. Try to cook up a scenario in your own imagination about Hillary or Obama abusing their unique powers as president to risk the national security of the USA and our allies in order to smear his/her political rival and gain an unfair advantage in the upcoming election. Imagine them stonewalling every attempt by Congress to investigate their behavior. Would you so easily dismiss their brazen obstruction? Would you be pressing for the trial to end without any witnesses or documentary evidence?

You don't have to answer, just ask those questions to yourself.

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
133359 - 01-27-2020, 14:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by aScotiA View Post
The Trump admin has continually lied and obstructed during the impeachment proceedings, they've called members of their own team liars, and they've made every effort to strong-arm everyone into silence who may speak out against the cover-up. Of course there are people such as Bolton and Parnas waiting in the wings to clear their own names when they're thrown under the bus. Of course these people will wait for the opportune time to expose the false narrative the administration has spun up. There's nothing coincidental about it at all.

I invite you to put the shoe on the other foot. Try to cook up a scenario in your own imagination about Hillary or Obama abusing their unique powers as president to risk the national security of the USA and our allies in order to smear his/her political rival and gain an unfair advantage in the upcoming election. Imagine them stonewalling every attempt by Congress to investigate their behavior. Would you so easily dismiss their brazen obstruction? Would you be pressing for the trial to end without any witnesses or documentary evidence?

Is this guy for real?

Or a poor attempt at a troll?

I'm calling troll.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
133360 - 01-27-2020, 14:22
Quote:
yes and you should have waited for the scotus to agree with you before jumping ahead of process.

Quote:
I invite you to put the shoe on the other foot. Try to cook up a scenario in your own imagination about Hillary or Obama abusing their unique powers as president to risk the national security of the USA and our allies in order to smear his/her political rival and gain an unfair advantage in the upcoming election.
well first i'd suggest you provide an example how trump "abuused powers as president to risk national security" by asking ukraine to investigate a corrupt american politician.

and second i'd ask you to contrast asking ukraine to investigate a corrupt american politician and say, for example....giving firearms to mexican drug cartels.
Quote:
Imagine them stonewalling every attempt by Congress to investigate their behavior. Would you so easily dismiss their brazen obstruction? Would you be pressing for the trial to end without any witnesses or documentary evidence?

i would hope that they would follow some semblance of process as set out in the us constitution and wait for the courts to determine.

Page 6668 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot