in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon

i hurt my knee i probably won't be playing for at least 10 more days. i might start shooting on friday though.

i probably won't be down your way until like mid july

if you let me crash at your place i can expense dinner or some shit like that and you can give my expense lady a bill to gawk at and then we can ball but we're not playing half court yo ufucking pussy

fraggle where you there when scoobs nailed that truck with the apple pucker bottle from the 15th floor of the hotel at tw:w?

everyone acts at least 10 years younger than they are at a LAN

unless you're [ses]unnamed in which case you act like you're 10 years older and a total douchebag

when i met him he could only grow what looked suspiciously like stray pubes on his face

but that may have changed in the last 8 years

actually i think he was

but they were the 90's nigger-style jean shorts that go down almost all the way to the ankles

i could be totally remembering wrong but i think he even had a chain wallet to go with it

i'm really annoyed that i wasted time on pgs 18-24 without any more gon stuff. that said, i'm gonna justify my waste of time by addressing these posts and then not coming back in here unless there is actual gon tales.
in my law school some chick came in with the dot on then she asked me for a ride home and i told her i was fresh out of condoms and she said i meant in your car and i said so did i.
i dont get what that means. so you're out of condoms.. in your car? so the joke is that she would be having sex with you during the car ride home..?
I want to be the first indian stand up comedian
russell peters is hysterical YouTube - EastIndian comedian Russel Peters on Chinese,Italian,British
fraggle seems to have toned down a bit since he's been unbanned

I'm digging new fraggle

I mean I liked old fraggle too but the trolling got old
i called him on that like 10x but he never listened to me. until he got banned. and ask yourself, is this really a new fraggle? or just a more intellectual trolling, done so well that you dont even realize you've been pulled in?! MAKES YOU WONDER

personally, i think gon was the best thing to happen to him in his tribes career.

Part IV

As things were about to escalate, z2.bacardi, returning to the LAN room from his daily masturbatory session in the hotel room, discovered Gon being harassed by 12uff 12yda, and decided to get involved.

and damn wtf. this is my only cameo appearance in all of gon's history?
No fight was about to happen, it was just shit talk. Nor did Bacardi ever say anything to me. He along with others was probably too drunk to remember anything correctly.
the part about the non-fight was true. gon was like what? 16 then? and looked all of 12. ruff/tsi was maybe 18. it was really kinda pathetic watching him pick on gon. he was poking at gon and yelling alot knowing gon wasnt gonna do anything so he felt his balls get a little bigger. i told him to stop fucking with gon and then he left. i also didnt get drunk at any of the uvas but its cool that ruff adds stuff to his memories to further help his "street-uvalan cred"

Back