Tribes4: 1+1=3

half the sky

Contributor
Veteran X
My kids love Tribes physics and they adore jet packs and disk launchers. In fact, most of the kids that come to my house and end up on the computer playing on our LAN fall in love with Tribes immediately. For the little Tribes players in training,could you make a game that lies somewhere between Tribes and this:

http://disney.go.com/preview/toontown/special_offer/preview/index.html

Both of my kids have offered up all the money in their piggy banks to pay for this Disney game. They like making friends online and accomplishing various tasks.

I had high hopes with TR2 for my son, but we could only run Tribes 2 on 2 of our computers here so it wasn't enough to get a good game going at our house and online play was too cut throat for me to allow him to play there.

some reason it won't run on gf's comp.. but i am so gonna play that when i get home tomorrow night.

Sir Lucius said:
I would find great fun in shooting micky mouse in the face with a disclauncher.

OMG! Noone discs Mickey and gets away with it!

/me feeds Sir Lucius a blue cookie, hot and fresh from the cookie launcher.

/me drops banana peels at Sir Lucius' feet causing him to slip into the stream of salt water taffy she triggered from the taffy tosser.

Well, you can never win Minnie's heart like that...with taffy all in your hair. Muhahaha!

Back