[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The interesting thing about SharpShooter is that he's been on Tribal War for over 15 years of his life, and this place has always been the pennical of uncouth behavior where everyone gets trashed and called a faggot ect.

Yet here we are with Trump as President and he is suddenly offended and outraged by uncouth behavior. Obviously he was not always like this, otherwise he would never have been on Tribal War in the first place.

The news and his social circle of west Hollywood homos has changed him from what he once was. Left wing politics has caused his temperament to regress before our very eyes.

I know where they're going
but They didn't tell
then Donald Trump Candidate
'Heya we want to tell you
DIRECTLY
you might have a spy inside your campaign...'
man i wish they could be hung for treason
heads should roll

Actually President Elect Trump was informed of the spying, and many other things.

NSA Head Meets With Trump Team But Doesn't Give Obama A Heads Up : NPR

Those guilty of treason will not get away with what they have done. AG Barr is right. "These things take time." T's must be crossed and i's must be dotted. The wheels of Justice move slow, but they do move.

EDIT: It's gonna be biblical.

Last edited:
You must have missed the NPR link. Also if you actually knew what qanon really is you would not be so ignorant. Based in Virginia, and has been around for a very long time. Working along side a certain Military Brigade. Anyone can find these things out, but most will not because it takes effort to do proper due diligence.

Don't care much about the political stuff. I think all politicians are pieces of shit. That said, if this goes down to violence, which I absolutely think it will, who do you think will win? This question goes out to both sides.

Don't care much about the political stuff. I think all politicians are pieces of shit. That said, if this goes down to violence, which I absolutely think it will, who do you think will win? This question goes out to both sides.
What kind of violence do you envision exactly? I find that a fascinating subject.

What she can pull off will make the fapping look like a walk in the park. Soros made a mistake of crossing her. She's been a /b/tard for ages. Redpilled is an understatement. A woman who is afraid and pissed is a dangerous thing. Her testimony/proof can destroy Hollywood/Music Industry ezpz. Funny how you dont see politicians calling him out. You see her calling him out.

In one move she put into the heads of millions Soros = bad.

What kind of violence do you envision exactly? I find that a fascinating subject.

Sooner or later it will end up coming to violence. Most likely a middle sized skirmish in which a lot of leftists end up dead because they picked a fight they couldn't begin to finish

Sooner or later it will end up coming to violence. Most likely a middle sized skirmish in which a lot of leftists end up dead because they picked a fight they couldn't begin to finish
Ok but like.... where? In a city? Who are the factions? What are police and mil doing?

Back