[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Looking forward to late night debate watching with Donny t at his Twitter helm.

I bet ya these debates will have a lot of Donny t questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reddit has banned t_d

Holy shit

That's a HUGE subreddit for them as far as advertising too. And let's be real, a large number of t_d posters are just going to wind up on 4chan and now they will learn about the JQ.

Why do SJWs do this? They are not helping their own cause at all. Not only does this push people further to the right, but it makes SJWs just seem more lame.

Media Matters went after them for anti-police messages related to the Oregon situation

Reddit admins are also deleting everything linking to project veritas video about Google.

Hold on to your butts boys, it's only going to get worse

Reddit admins are also deleting everything linking to project veritas video about Google.

Hold on to your butts boys, it's only going to get worse
are they even using an excuse for banning the veritas shit or are they just sweeping it

yes I'm getting old and out of touch, what the fuck is T_D?

Reddit's trump fan club sub forum. Donald even did a q&a with them during the election. Their very existence makes all the commies and Eurotrash reeee.

They had 1million+ readers so Reddit was slowwww to ban them as it crushes advertisement numbers. They will probably unban or the group will invade/start a new sub.

yes I'm getting old and out of touch, what the fuck is T_D?

/r/The_donald subreddit.

It's pretty much the largest Trump centric online community and the largest political reddit that new Reddit members are not automatically added to.

The mods are VERY strict, and it's a good community because a lot of people who read it were never right wing prior. This is why Reddit hates it so much. It's flipping votes for swing voters. Something like 4chan is just too much of a "deep end" for a swing voter to jump into.

Reddit changed their algorithms just so t_d would not show up on the front page. Reddit hides user count of the subreddit then gets caught in lies about it. Mods go after it. The founder of Reddit even used his Admin privileges to literally edit what posters there were saying. Imagine showing up to TW to find all these posts by you that you never made.

Back