[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You're right Pagy, I have no idea why someone would be trying to achieve a positive outcome using the wrong method. Care to explain? Or will you throw down a "You're too dumb to understand" gotcha because you've got no idea yourself.

Here’s what I want. I want all political party loyalists to suffer for their mistake of seeing politics as a team sport instead of a series of policies that shape our nation. I want people to use their brains instead of just saying they are a Democrat or a Republican and simply follow that party in whatever they decide to do next. Especially when those actions are against their own proposed goals. For example if you say you believe in rule of law then you should always be on the side of our country’s laws even when they disagree with your favorite politicians actions.

This is why I highly recommend that all Republicans pour their life savings into Trump’s election fraud fund. I also highly recommend that Democrats put all their money into something equally as silly as well. Hopefully both sides can see their mistakes and recognize that a political party isn’t as great as they think it is.

In 2016 Democrats needed the lesson, in 2020 Republicans need the lesson. I’m the Silent Superintendent, I’m watching, and making slight adjustments. I supervised the starting many of the fraud rumors including DominionGate that Trump and Rudy spend all their time on, in order to teach them a lesson. I also must admit that I do enjoy the funniest parts of this entire situation.
You sound like a transparent wanna-be intellectual fence-riding retard.

You don't have to be committed to either party. This isn't some revelation, dipshit. Maybe it is to you :shrug:

So we're refusing to talk about this one?
MDzeOkJ.png

So either the legal system is corrupt, or they're lying in court.
The legal system is made up of people, dipshit. So yes, it can be corrupted. Levels of corruption directly correlate to the amount of left-wing individuals running it.

With Giuliani seeking a pre-emptive pardon from Trump, I'm going with the latter. How about you?
Giuliani is an attorney, why would he need a pardon? You mean the Democrats are going to witch hunt him after the election as well? Who haven't they done this to yet?

You're right, the problem with cultists they often can't recognise facts and break from from the cult to save themselves from it, they need the cult to be dismantled first to reduce their influence so that reality can finally shine though. Let me know when you see the light and we can have a reasonable discussion without cult blinkers binding your thoughts.
:rofl: Jesus.

The legal system is made up of people, dipshit. So yes, it can be corrupted. Levels of corruption directly correlate to the amount of left-wing individuals running it.

Giuliani is an attorney, why would he need a pardon? You mean the Democrats are going to witch hunt him after the election as well? Who haven't they done this to yet?

:rofl: Jesus.

lol yep, it's fucking scary how god damned un(self-aware) they really are.

Geez, check these woke fuckers out, knowing so much more than the plebe sheeple who only have enough unfried brain cells to apply Occams Razor to the problem and conclude the exact opposite to them.

Of course, it's always been that the courts are corrupt, not the people lying on the stand.

4okzls.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, civil cases? Election fraud is a criminal offence, civil cases would be a waste of time.

If there's election fraud, there's evidence of this fraud somewhere. If there's evidence of the fraud then it would be seen by a judge. Why the hell are they wasting time with meaningless civil cases? Precedent? Laughable at best.

You've got 6 people trying to explain it and you still don't get it.

I shouldn't be surprised, you've always been a thick-headed cunt.

Everyone please dont to stop the steal so javanka doesnt have to work anymore

It would be a travesty if jared had to return to being a billionaire real estate slumlord for his father

Geez, check these woke fuckers out, knowing so much more than the plebe sheeple who only have enough unfried brain cells to apply Occams Razor to the problem and conclude the exact opposite to them.

Of course, it's always been that the courts are corrupt, not the people lying on the stand.

https://i.imgflip.com/4okzls.jpg
Oh, I see the retard point you were trying to make: all of the evidence is just lying.

:lol: Gotcha. Hundreds, if not thousands of people all signing sworn affidavits witnessing illegal or incorrect things, are all just lying.

But it's definitely not any sort of massive fraud going on with the election. Only the people COMPLAINING about the fraud going on with the election are the liars.

Christ almighty. Sometimes to understand these people I have to be literally falling asleep.

Everyone please dont to stop the steal so javanka doesnt have to work anymore

It would be a travesty if jared had to return to being a billionaire real estate slumlord for his father

I finally figured out what you meant by javanka that’s funny did you make that up? Anyway I think it’s weird that he named his kids his senior advisors, you give your kids advice not the other way around.

I finally figured out what you meant by javanka that’s funny did you make that up? Anyway I think it’s weird that he named his kids his senior advisors, you give your kids advice not the other way around.
Because he's an idiot that way. I could see having a son give advice on things (like technical internet things), but what in the fuck could the liberal kike-wannabe dipshit Ivanka give? Maybe it's a sole trust thing, but it's pointless.

But this isn't news. myself and many other people back in 2015 complained about his Israeli-bootlicking and dumb daughter.

you give your kids advice not the other way around.

My niece advised me to start talking to my mother at Thanksgiving. Not being one to ignore the wisdom of a child I did as she suggested.

Now mother and I are on good terms again and enjoying one anothers company.

Listen to children. They see differently.

Back