[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

If Trump took Covid seriously instead of letting it spread, Trump would have had far more votes than Biden in real life instead of in his imagination.

my bad.
the pro-trumpers here are often the loudest, so i tend to associate TW with trumpers as a whole.

uh what the fuck are you smoking? The "loudest" have been the circle jerk idiots either repeating themselves, spamming memes from reddit, or foreign cunts who don't have a clue.

I never said Trump is an idiot, he's well versed in all the loopholes, and what he has to do to avoid getting caught, and donating his presidential payment was just another way to avoid scrutiny.

The left/ds would have nailed him to the wall, if any of what you say is true, a very long time ago. You will do well to help free your prison colony from China rather than worrying about the greatest Republic the world has ever had the privilege to know. God will get US out of this mess. You are fucked though.

i love yawnfart

where did he come from, i don't remember him posting before 2020

did he lose his jerb cuz of covid and now posts fulltime on tw and bbqanon forums like king tehv

And what? Domestic Terrorism begins?

Or Trump will be served a series subpoenas in many cases waiting for an opportunity to be heard outside the office of President where a GOP majority provides a Senate shield against impeachment.

You people are stupid.

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1333943139627720704
Opera-Snapshot-2020-12-01-202051-twitter-com.png

Last edited:
Trump has taught them all one thing, and that is you don't need proof to go to court. You need proof to win a court case, but you don't need proof to begin proceedings.

It's no longer about changing the outcome, Biden will be sworn in on the 20th. It's about solidifying his base (cult) for future political runs for himself and his children ... that's as long as none of the many pending legal cases throw a spanner in those works.

Expert testimony from an expert witness in Michigan today, if anybody cares to watch it.

You don't even have to watch the whole thing to get the sense this lady knows WTF she's talking about, and she's pissed off.

Michigan is a shitshow.

Back