The Q Cucks Clan

:lol: lawndart, you believe the election was stolen and because you're a total cuck you've done nothing about it.
I believe it was stolen but I didn't vote in 2016 or in 2020, so I don't believe I was personally ripped off. Afterall, I live in Cali, my vote never counts, as all the electoral votes go Emo every time.

u gotta b a chump if u think there's been any not-stolen american election since the war of northern aggression

:lol: lawndart, you believe the election was stolen and because you're a total cuck you've done nothing about it.

:lol: It was absolutely rigged but I am not waving my arms around nor trying to sperg out now am I? Biden will be president today and I don't give a shit really. My goal is to make as much cash on whatever the situation is, not act like you or the other perpetual cry babies.

And how many times did Tele and I mention this? And that Q was nothing more than a computer algorithm reacting to data scrapping of social media trigger words.

Uh :lol: Tele didnt say Q was a computer algo you fucking tard

Ron Watkins basically announced that Q is dead and said it's time for the QBerts to go back to their happy lives, that the lizard pedophile cabal taking over the globe was really the friends they made along the way, and to look out for his newest podcast or vlog.

:rofl::rofl:

And how many times did Tele and I mention this? And that Q was nothing more than a computer algorithm reacting to data scrapping of social media trigger words.
For quite a while now, I think the Q thing was our shadow govts version of Project Pogo. Each ip that logged any of the Q based websites was tagged and stored in a database for when the time is right.

There was this guy I followed on Twitter that was very anti-Semitic and was able to post all kinds of shit only ever getting a slap on the hand. I think his longest ban was 30 days or so. Anyways, after reading up on Project Pogo, I began to think that that account was there to tag as many anti-Semites as possible, which is why he was allowed to post as long as he could.

Tag, track, and ID. I think that is what Q was used for for about the last 2 years or so.

It was very Statist, and collectivist, which is why I can't help but to :lol: when I get lumped in with the Q crew.

Trust the plan = trust the State. Yeah... just, no.
Where we go 1 we go all = collectivism. Group mentality.

Right-wing Statism is still Statism.

It wouldnt surprise me at all if Q was nothin but a couple left leaning trolls. That, with a MSM that did nothing but stoke one side for a couple years. You get a whole bunch of internet noob boomers latching on. Twilight Zone ensues.

I'm trying to figure out if the lazy stupidity of getting all of your slogans and ideologies from a random shitty 1996 Ridley Scott film trailer is pure genius or not. It literally took no effort at all to get where we go one we go all or calm before the storm and somehow had grifters latching on sharing it and profiting off of it.

The guy crying about the election results at about 1:30 is pretty damn hilarious, lol

image0-147.jpg

damn my dudes Q was a leftist plant who was able to lull the extreme right into a sense of complacency that wheels were in motion and they didn't need to take action.

Q playing chess rest playing checkers

true, pardoning steve bannon after he was charged with stealing millions from trump supporters is a bit of a middle finger as well

Last edited:
Back