[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

from an outsiders perspective its damned odd for a billionaire to be asking for money to fight his seemingly losing legal battle.

hes not going to “lose” because he ran out of money. If he wanted to fight and pay he could. Soooooooo dude spend ur own money

Man, it's super cringe when you pretend you know anything about US politics.

Don't you have a drop bear to throw on the barbie or something?

Can’t discuss US politics with someone like you who has an imaginary viewpoint of it themselves which bears little to no resemblance of reality due to their unwavering devotion to a cult leader.

Facts don’t care about feelings, remember that?

No Trump supporter has posted any actual evidence of fraud, only speculation rumour and hearsay. Find incontrovertible evidence of fraud in the election that affects the number of votes that would see Trump win. I’m talking video of people tampering with tabulation software during counts, video of teams of people illegally filling out ballots and posting them.

Where’s the evidence? Facts don’t care about feelings, and nobody cares that you feel the election was fraudulent because your cult leader lost.

Last edited:
What’s funny is every recount has Biden gaining votes.

If anyone did election fraud it was Trump when he told his voters to vote twice.

So “Nevertrumpers”...

Is it about Trump, or is it about the political policies of the party he represents?

Sounds really cultish to say “nevertrumper” about people, almost as though it’s all about the individual and not the leadership and policies of the party as a whole in governing the country.
You fucking moron they called themselves never trumpers. You really don't know shit.

Hey I have a vote update about my ballot
0o4gwaN.png

This all begs the question. If Trump knew Democrats would try election fraud why didn’t he work on preventing that from happening after I made him President?

from an outsiders perspective its damned odd for a billionaire to be asking for money to fight his seemingly losing legal battle.

hes not going to “lose” because he ran out of money. If he wanted to fight and pay he could. Soooooooo dude spend ur own money

He's been pounding people for money throughout the entire election. I have a couple friends that signed up on his site and they say they get 3-4 emails a day begging for donations.

He's been pounding people for money throughout the entire election. I have a couple friends that signed up on his site and they say they get 3-4 emails a day begging for donations.
yes history will show his campaign spending and finances were a definite disaster

Back