[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I love the fact that when presented with anomalies, dems are quick to repress it and call it normal.
Democrats think this is a "team game" rather than have policies that help the nation as a whole. As long as they can cater to their voter base it is a win.

Just balancing the scales against Republican voter disenfranchisement lmao

were they foreign agents when they were republicans too, or is that only after they switched sides?

Repub/Dem doesn't matter. That is yet another thing the left does not understand about US. We will shred a Repub worse than a Dem.

“The first and fiercest punishment ought to fall first on the traitor, second on the enemy. If I had but one bullet and I were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.” - Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

I haven't donated to any political person/party/event in my life. I was offered to go to fundraisers a few times.

This is how i see it.

The government in general, on both 'sides' is corrupt as fuck.

Over 50% of congress are millionaires, and the average for time in congress seems to be about 35 years, but goes all the way to 59 years.

In those 3,4,5,6 decades of 'public service' those people have made various connections and been part of things like trade agreements and other relationships with foreign nations that they have been able to develop into substantial streams of income. They are not 'patriots' or even public servants. They are all shady grifters in expensive suits that wrap themselves in the flag while they skull fuck this country and its people for everything they can to benefit themselves.

Trump gets elected and I honestly believe he's really for the country. If you go out and actually search for what the guy has done in his 4 years, its more than the multi-decade 'defenders of democracy' that have non-stop been atacking him have done in their whole careers.

He comes in and starts retooling trade agreements, pissing off china, nato, and many other places...but places that in reality have been bleeding the U.S. dry for decades....and now all those streams of income are getting stopped.

We know China has been shitting on us for decades. Trade wars that we don't know we're in, manipulating their own currency, stealing tech and intellectual property. They just released a gnarly virus on the entire planet.

But you watch..when biden gets in office, he'll be sucking that chinese dong in record time and we'll be buddies again, and go right back to the status quo.

The people that are against trump are littler ally begging to be cattle. They are pissed that other nations aren't taking advantage of us, because of how it makes us look....do you really give a fuck if a country you'll never go to is 'mad' that we aren't their piggy bank?

However back to your comment on Barr, just because he said they haven't found "widespread evidence" just means there was no evidence of a centralized effort. Certainly doesn't discount all the obvious anomalies from a few states.

Personally I don't give a shit how the election goes at this point but what I do want to come out of this is a certifiable and traceable method of voting.

Also as a point, it is 12/1 and my vote still has not been counted in Nevada.

However back to your comment on Barr, just because he said they haven't found "widespread evidence" just means there was no evidence of a centralized effort. Certainly doesn't discount all the obvious anomalies from a few states.

AP purposely omitted Barr said "DOJ would take too long to do this, and it has to go through Civil Courts".

It is no accident Barr is at the White House as I type this, and no accident "AP has called the election in favor of Joe Biden".

The media is a tricky bunch. Do not allow them to trip you up.

AP purposely omitted Barr said "DOJ would take too long to do this, and it has to go through Civil Courts".

It is no accident Barr is at the White House as I type this, and no accident "AP has called the election in favor of Joe Biden".

They already said a lot of lawsuits were dropped because it is much more difficult to make a criminal voter fraud case than a civil voter fraud case.

Speaking of the media. CNN is going to have a bad night starting at 7pm.
(Their, CNN, calls have been recorded for months)

:popcorn:

Last edited:
you want to circumvent the justice system with these kangaroo courts, and have a president installed by decree, rather than election.

The election means nothing anymore anyway. It was stolen by a party that will stop at nothing to regain power. They are basically dictators.

Barr isn't even investigating election fraud right now. He should be, but he isn't. He left it up to US attorneys and the FBI to follow up on some allegations, and they have contacted a VERY few (like Matt Braynard with Voter Integrity Project) to request more info. But that's a long way from concluding any investigations. Braynard hasn't even been interviewed by anyone at DOJ yet, for example.

This isn't a criminal matter yet, but it will be. And then we'll see what Barr does. I fully expect him to punt.

Back