[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The wall is simply the perfect physical embodiment of an amazing American Presidential legacy that will last forevermore. Everytime the wall is brought up my entire mind is filled with glee knowing that this physical object will always be the definition of the greatest campaign promise ever fulfilled.

i think prisons should just take their fences/walls down. it's not like they are effective. prisoners just waltz right through them every day, anyway. :shrug:

The wall is simply the perfect physical embodiment of an amazing American Presidential legacy that will last forevermore. Everytime the wall is brought up my entire mind is filled with glee knowing that this physical object will always be the definition of the greatest campaign promise ever fulfilled.
why does stopping child trafficking and illegal border crossing make you this upset

Wouldnt have to have a wall if shitbags were not trying to take advantage of the system right? Why bother crossing if its the same..

currently the mexicans have not held up their part of the deal and have contributed $0 to this wall, they're the real problem here

i look at it this way, 110+ billion per YEAR in tax dollars go to illegal immigrants here, so if the wall costs 20 billion overall, worth. :shrug:

If we write enough stupid edge posts about the memos and getting paid by soros one of them will totally negate the fact that the fisa warrants were made unlawfully by the previous administration to destroy a duly elected president of the united states :lol:

FTFY

Serious question Why didn't Trump lock up Clinton? She destroyed email evidence and sold her position power for cash. Dude is too nice or forgets stuff too fast.

clintons are above the law. they are a mafia with more power than you know. they will have you killed. removing their power and putting them in prison is delicate work. you can't just do it outright. it has to be meticulous.

Back