[BItchDubai] British tourist arrested after being gang raped in Dubai

I mean technically the number of rapists determines the number of offenses alleged against the victim right? If there were 100 rapists then she committed adultery 100 times right?

:rofl:

look here mitchell, im sure you think you are having a battle of wits with the posters here, but the fact is you get rolled *every* time.

you know it too. otherwise, you wouldnt have been a surrender monkey 3 times and suffered a crushing loss in a ban poll.

you'll never recover from it

I mean technically the number of rapists determines the number of offenses alleged against the victim right? If there were 100 rapists then she committed adultery 100 times right?
i think your math works

does that mean she's sentenced to 100 consecutive stonings?

i mean, can you imagine how sexually frustrated most of those men are? there's gotta be a rape every once in a while.

think of it less of supporting rape and and more like not liking cheating women whores that step out on their men, right mitch?

It doesn't matter if she knows or not. She has no rights and can't do anything about it either way.

We know the guy's name, how hard can it be to track down his wife and inform her about her husband's rape proclivities?

Back