[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

There is a difference between an untruth and a lie. A lie is when you say something that you know is not true. An untruth is when you say something that is not right, but you weren't attempting deception.

Even if your above paragraph were correct in facts, you still don't understand flipping.

Anyway, the more important thing here is what did I say about you that was not true? The Obama/Kenyan thing? If that's wrong, then tell me where you think Obama was born and we'll be done with it forever.

speaking of some lying

staplemamal1 said:
wcVcWRO.jpg

why does none of this match up with your own story on here

yet you want us to believe your next unfounded fairy tale?

do we believe the court or Vanster?

do we believe the charges or what he says happened?

can't have this one both ways

Which is not proof that he never will be.

did I say it was proof? no, I did not. I have stated many times that you are speculating and making presumptions which is a waste of time.

I think the likelihood of Cohen flipping and being indicted is approaching 80-90%. Weeks, if not days.

I was obviously referring to an indictment of trump because that is what matters, especially in the case of flipping.

Did Trump know about it? We will find out.

not before trump is indicted. in which case

you are being dragged around by the nose into the next fucking news cycle of complete nonsense. own it and give it the fuck up already

you are being dragged around by the nose into the next fucking news cycle of complete nonsense. own it and give it the fuck up already

you are a patsy

There is a difference between an untruth and a lie. A lie is when you say something that you know is not true. An untruth is when you say something that is not right, but you weren't attempting deception.

Even if your above paragraph were correct in facts, you still don't understand flipping.

Anyway, the more important thing here is what did I say about you that was not true? The Obama/Kenyan thing? If that's wrong, then tell me where you think Obama was born and we'll be done with it forever.

Vanster address your bullshit about the amount of people on this board and how they are all racist

Ixiterra you're talking about a Trump indictment but a president cannot be indicted (according to the DOJ - it's murky legal territory). Anything Mueller has on Trump would probably be released in the form of a report to congress from the DOJ.

If Mueller has balls though, he'd indict him anyway and wage that legal battle all the way to SCOTUS. That's what I'd do.

Hawaii, though I fail to see why I should have to clarify that after denying to you repeatedly that I'm a birther, and you repeatedly implying that I am. You've stated it many times, with no indication that you didn't believe it to be true, despite my many denials. Untruth means falsehood, untrue, lie btw. If you want to imply that you did not knowingly lie, I will accept an apology. If you insist you were merely being untruthful, that'll be the 2nd time you're lying.

Ixiterra you're talking about a Trump indictment but a president cannot be indicted (according to the DOJ - it's murky legal territory). Anything Mueller has on Trump would probably be released in the form of a report to congress from the DOJ.

If Mueller has balls though, he'd indict him anyway and wage that legal battle all the way to SCOTUS. That's what I'd do.

hey look, a red herring

speaking of some lying

why does none of this match up with your own story on here

yet you want us to believe your next unfounded fairy tale?

do we believe the court or Vanster?

do we believe the charges or what he says happened?

can't have this one both ways

those were the charges, yes.

Back